So, Where Are The ITMS Pepsi Bottles At?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I live in KC, and I can't find a single location with the Pepsi bottle with the newly promoted ITMS! Where are they? All I find are the plain old bottles of "sugar water"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 42
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,562member
    Haven't seen a bottle yet. The 7-11 stores are starting to carry specially marked cups that have the same offer You unroll the lip of the cup and you either win a song or don't.
  • Reply 2 of 42
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Same here ds.

No bottles in KC.
  • Reply 3 of 42
    ask apple or something. i dunno. theyre not out everywhere yet (even here, they only show up in certain places).
  • Reply 4 of 42
    I got mine at Walgreens.
  • Reply 5 of 42
    What city are you guys in?
  • Reply 6 of 42
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    haven't seen any in the chestnut hill area either...
  • Reply 7 of 42
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I got my first one Thursday at Cicero's pizza place in Bardonia, NY. Wow, why did I give the name and town? It's not like you guys are going to come here haha. Eh, it's late I probably shouldn't be posting now.
  • Reply 8 of 42
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    None in the Eastern Washington State.
  • Reply 9 of 42
    Still notihin in Chicago Northwest suburbs. I'm sure they are around, just not at the major grocery stores in my area. they are probably sitting in storage until the stock gets low enough to put them out.
  • Reply 10 of 42
    Yeah we're still waiting for them to show up at the Wilson Farms down the street from me here in Buffalo...

If I go farther I can get them but....
  • Reply 11 of 42
    I have seen no promo bottles at any stores here in San Diego. What gives?
  • Reply 12 of 42
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    i haaven't seen any in NYC at all. but I got 6 bottles at Mount Snow, Vt this weekend, and 5 were winners. I also go two (one was a winner) at a rest stop on the Jersey turnpike on Superbowl Sunday... so they're around in some places...

good luck...

NeilyB
  • Reply 13 of 42
    fred_ljfred_lj Posts: 607member
    At Kroger here only the diet Pepsi bottles were iTMS promotions -- got three, and all were winners!
  • Reply 14 of 42
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    They're all over the place in Richmond, VA. I've even seen special soft drink cups at 7-Eleven.
  • Reply 15 of 42
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Been all over town and haven't found any here in my city.
  • Reply 16 of 42
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

haven't seen any in the chestnut hill area either...

They got em across the street at Maddies.
  • Reply 17 of 42
    This is ridiculous - More people are saying that cannot find any ITMS Pespi bottles! Is Pepsi holding back until the promotion expires.

I have not found any in Los Angeles. However last week while in Philidelphia I did find a store with the ITMS bottles. Picked one up and it was a winner! Boy, that was one expensive song.
  • Reply 18 of 42
    mmmpiemmmpie Posts: 628member
    There arent any here, that Ive been able to find.

But then I suspect that Pepsi probably ship to Hawaii in 6 monthly supplies ( one container ships worth , so by the time we get any the promo will be long dead.

The real killer is that one of the older promo's used yellow caps as well, and we still have those for sale
  • Reply 19 of 42
    There are none across the street from me at the CVS, which is kind of a bummer because I often grab a pepsi after school.
  • Reply 20 of 42
    Haven't seen any in the Bellevue Redmond area (Washington state)