test

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly you do for a living, T.I. If you're in the Canton of Wallis (in the Oberland maybe?) for photography camp, you really need to update your .Mac photo gallery. Those are the first pictures you shot with your new G3. (Or was it even a G2?) I'm sure you've progressed since then.

Alright, I've said enough. Au dodo maintenant. Sweet dreams.

Escher

He has got more professional camera and lenses than the G3 ...
  • Reply 22 of 43
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

He has got more professional camera and lenses than the G3 ...

Alright, Powerdoc. Je donne ma langue au chat. 'Fess up what you know.

The Installer: Are you running the photo seminar, or just a participant? Inquiring minds want to know.

Escher

PS: This thread is looking more and more like GD or AO, like all of T.I.'s test threads.
  • Reply 23 of 43
    Quote:

Alright, Powerdoc. Je donne ma langue au chat. 'Fess up what you know.

The Installer: Are you running the photo seminar, or just a participant? Inquiring minds want to know.

Escher

PS: This thread is looking more and more like GD or AO, like all of T.I.'s test threads.

TI has a Ni... 1... with many good l...

I doubt that he will be able to resist to the new nikon D70
  • Reply 24 of 43
    Quote:

TI has a Ni... 1... with many good l...

So T.I. is still shooting with film? I should have figured out as much.

Quote:

I doubt that he will be able to resist to the new nikon D70

Even though my film SLR is a Pentax, I might not be able to resist the D70 either. But I think I would still prefer a less expensive Pentax *ist D. More waiting...

Escher
  • Reply 25 of 43
    Quote:

So T.I. is still shooting with film? I should have figured out as much.

Even though my film SLR is a Pentax, I might not be able to resist the D70 either. But I think I would still prefer a less expensive Pentax *ist D. More waiting...

Escher

Quick reply/interjection:

Film, Schmilm... Nah, film, for all intents and purposes, is (almost) dead.

Ni... 1... = Nikon D100. Powerdoc knows (everything)

BTW the general consensus is that the D70 will rock/is rocking already. Especially at the price it's coming in. Pentax, Schmentax... nah...

Gotta rush. Sorry. Hello and thanks, Beige_G3.

And I am relying on you all to keep this thread going

- T.I.
  • Reply 26 of 43
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Quote:

Speaking of the color of Defiant's chocolate : i am still waiting them ...

What kind did you say you like again? I will send them out tomorrow morning, ASAP.
  • Reply 27 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

What kind did you say you like again? I will send them out tomorrow morning, ASAP.

The black one
  • Reply 28 of 43
    Black one it is.
  • Reply 29 of 43
    Okay. I sent eight different kinds of black chocolate to your address. There are nine objects in the package though...

Shipping is express and cost me a hefty sum, but I think you'll appreciate it.

Oh, and remember: Share with your kids!
  • Reply 30 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by The Installer

Film, Schmilm... Nah, film, for all intents and purposes, is (almost) dead.

The Installer: How your opinion has changed in less than two years! Of course, digital photography has changed quite a bit as well.

Quote:

Ni... 1... = Nikon D100. Powerdoc knows (everything)

Bien sûr que Powerdoc knows everything. He's a doctor and he's a Frenchman. (Note for the PC police: I am a Frenchman too, so don't give me no shit. )

Quote:

BTW the general consensus is that the D70 will rock/is rocking already.

Right now the D70 does look much more attractive than the Digital Rebel/EOS 300D. Everybody thought that the Digital Rebel would kill Nikon in the low-end DSLR market. But sometimes it obviously pays to take more time and bring a better product to market. Canon's had me in the bag in the digital arena, but Nikon's D70 has turned my bias upside down.

Quote:

Pentax, Schmentax... nah...

Maybe, maybe... I'm just an amateur who wants to take good pictures. I have no intention of making a living off photography. As I said before, my Pentax cameras have always been models of simplicity. Admittedly, they were all manual film SLR. I've never owned (or even really used) an autofocus SLR of any kind. That's why the move to my digital P&S was especially hard. Moving from manual focus to slow autofocus was torture.

Escher
  • Reply 31 of 43
    Thanks Defiant.

Don't worry for my kids : they will have nothing (J/K) i think it will be good for their education to taste good swiss chocolate

Thanks in advance.
  • Reply 32 of 43
    just recieved the chocolate today. Thanks, they taste great, me and my family thanks you a thousand times.
  • Reply 33 of 43

What a G3 can do?
  • Reply 34 of 43
    Quote:

What a G3 can do?

I hope that you will find an occupation for the G3 before all the chocolate will be eaten (don't worry, you have some times in front of you ....)
  • Reply 35 of 43
    I hope that this chocolate acts as a pre-payment for the unlikely time when I'd need plastic surgery...
  • Reply 36 of 43
    With all the money your swiss banks have, you'd think your scientist would be able to figure out a way of making cheese wihout holes.
  • Reply 37 of 43
    There is swiss cheese without holes, but it's just not called Emmentaler, you know.

Emmentaler is the cheese with the holes, and also the one which the rest of the world refers to as "swiss cheese", even though there is no such thing as "swiss cheese" as a single product.

• Reply 38 of 43
    Escher, old chap,

How your opinion has changed in less than two years! Of course, digital photography has changed quite a bit as well.

-------

I am like a chameleon

But seriously, technology moves on. And so do I . . . . . . 8) or at least, I'd like to think so . . .

Powerdoc knows everything.

-------

Yeah, and dontcha just hate him for it? [no "grin" BTW]

He's a doctor and he's a Frenchman.

-------

A deadly combination, if you ask me

Note for the PC police: I am a Frenchman too....

-------

Sorry to hear that I never knew

Everybody thought that the Digital Rebel would kill Nikon in the low-end DSLR market. But sometimes it obviously pays to take more time and bring a better product to market.

-------

Good to see Nikon getting something right for a change.

I've never owned (or even really used) an autofocus SLR of any kind. That's why the move to my digital P&S was especially hard. Moving from manual focus to slow autofocus was torture.

-------

Luckily, autofocus is "quite" fast these days. And talking about digital, apart from anything else, it's so cheap: no more spending money on film

Darn, just missed a Nikon watch on eBay but managed to get a Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8 for a good price.

And talking of cheese, I am a Hittachääs kind of a guy myself

- T.I.
  • Reply 39 of 43
    Quote:

I hope that this chocolate acts as a pre-payment for the unlikely time when I'd need plastic surgery...

Unlikely... hmmmm... Aber trotzdem, es kann ja nichts schaden

- T.I.
  • Reply 40 of 43
    me weiss ja nie bi dene franzose, gäll. So, you are for hüttechääs? I'm not.