Whoops. Kerry's Website Littered With Profanity

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
LOL. When you type certain words in, past quotes come alive.

http://www.drudgereport.com/kerry44.htm

Removed screenshots after thinking twice. I've got the images if you want them.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 28
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    he just got my vote
  • Reply 2 of 28
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    Isn't every site with a comments section?

Didn't know you and Drudge were such Prudes.

Drudge is such a joke.
  • Reply 3 of 28
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

Isn't every site with a comments section?

Didn't know you and Drudge were such Prudes.

Drudge is such a joke.

Why is he a joke? Because he's politically at odds with you? He's usually not wrong, btw.
  • Reply 4 of 28
    Nope. He just is.

How's that Kerry "intern" issue working for him.
  • Reply 5 of 28
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SDW2001

LOL. When you type certain words in, past quotes come alive.

http://www.drudgereport.com/kerry44.htm

Removed screenshots after thinking twice. I've got the images if you want them.

Gaddamnit!! . . . now we're Fvcked,, fer-shittin sure!
  • Reply 6 of 28
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    I'm sure the religious right is gonna be up in arms over this right SDW? Drudge? Crap source. No offense.
  • Reply 7 of 28
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    What Bush is doing to the country is obscene - it deserves the use of expletives.
  • Reply 8 of 28
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    I am no fan of Kerry, but I have to agree. Drudge is a joke. I thought it couldn't get any stupider than the Botox thing.
  • Reply 9 of 28
    Well go to Kerry's site and try it like I did. It's interesting the way the media has ignored Kerry's public use of the F-bomb. Yet, when GWB said the word "arshole" when he thought a microphone was off, it lead on NBC news. Gee, imagine that.
  • Reply 10 of 28
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Back during the primaries, Kerry's use of profanity in a magazine article was a big story, just as Bush's comment about the NYT reporter of being 'a major league asshole' was a big story. Remember that Cheney was involved in that one too.
  • Reply 11 of 28
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    God dammit people just fvcking grow up.
  • Reply 12 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fran441

Back during the primaries, Kerry's use of profanity in a magazine article was a big story, just as Bush's comment about the NYT reporter of being 'a major league asshole' was a big story. Remember that Cheney was involved in that one too.

Bush and Cheney didn't use the F-word in an article. Seriously, do you find the delibrate public use of that word acceptable for a Presidential candidate?
  • Reply 13 of 28
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

God dammit people just fvcking grow up.

BR dropped the F-bomb! I'm telling
  • Reply 14 of 28
    I was quick to jump on Drudge, but listening to Drudge Radio (as I sometimes do on Sunday evenings), he is using this to make a case against big brother censorship, so I have to give him props for that. But you just know the big media will blow this story out of proportion. I still think Matt Drudge exercises very little journalistic responsibility. But, hey, that's entertainment.
  • Reply 15 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

BR dropped the F-bomb! I'm telling

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html
  • Reply 16 of 28
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    chu_bakka you can't comment on Drudge and his Kerry intern story, and then post shit about W not going to Neil's wedding. You're both goofs.

now onto the topic at hand:

Who cares if he says ****? Or if it's on his site? People this is 2004, loosen up a bit.
  • Reply 17 of 28
    Drudge reported the lame f-Bomb story...

all I did was post that both Jeb and Bush skipped Neil's wedding...

how are they related?

How many adults do you know that don't use the f-word? Or teenagers for that matter?

and how many people do you know that skip their brother's wedding?
  • Reply 18 of 28
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Quote:

Seriously, do you find the delibrate public use of that word acceptable for a Presidential candidate?

It doesn't fucking matter.
  • Reply 19 of 28
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Oh my God!!! BR and Groverat didn't call "earmuffs!" on that one.
  • Reply 20 of 28
    kirklandkirkland Posts: 594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SDW2001

Bush and Cheney didn't use the F-word in an article. Seriously, do you find the delibrate public use of that word acceptable for a Presidential candidate?

There's nothing wrong with the word. It's often the most accurate word to describe a situation or emotion, and thus the proper word to employ. Bush says "****," too, you know. "**** Saddam, we're going to take him out," comes to mind.

And not all of the uses of the "evil" word are quotes from Kerry. Some are in the narrative portion of news articles written by third party journalists.

You know, Harry Truman used to refer to things he didn't like as "manure." When asked if she was bothered by this, Mrs. Truman replied, "Why should I be? It's taken thirty years for me to get him to use 'manure.'"