Electoral College Reform/Abolishment Poll

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    It's a very wide poll, necessarily, but we'll need to throw it into excel and do a breakdown every now and then of pro/anti regardless of affiliation too, just for kicks.

I imagine this time next week we'll have had decent "turnout" enough to make anything out of it

Horribly non-scientific of course...considering its on AI and all that web-surfing, Mac-owning, Mac-rumor-interested geeks (such as myself) entail

I wonder how close to "reality" will we get...might be surprising though.

Already it is showing fairly what I expected in every way.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Already it is showing fairly what I expected in every way.

Namely that my hunch was that Mac owners would tend to be Democrats and that of the Democrats, more of them would favor reform/abolishment than not.

However already I'm surprised at the other viewpoints; that non-Democrats all prefer reform/abolishment also, except for 3rd party respondents which are tied, currently.

Not sure what this means. I fear it means that a deep misunderstanding of the importance of the Electoral College is rampant across all sectors (shudders)

Hopefully people will vote truthfully despite trends going one way or another. Certainly feel free to argue your own analysis.