Your Fantasy Breakfast...?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Forget the calories. Forget the expense. Forget that you don't really know anyone famous......

But just imagine for a moment you can have breakfast with anyone you like..

Who would you have breakfast with ?

Where would it be ?

&

What would you have ?

Me it would be with Meg Ryan.

In the White House.

With Plain ol bacon an eggs, toast and coffee.

That would do the trick for me...

For you it would be?

Aqua

Comments

• Reply 1 of 23
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    Denny's

Chicken Fried Steak and eggs---over easy with hash browns and wheat toast.

Durango Colorado, with my wife in 1993.
  • Reply 2 of 23
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Beans and toast.
  • Reply 3 of 23
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    With Billy Connolly

At his castle

Eating blueberries, blackberries and raspberries with huge dollops of King Island Pure Cream slathered on top.
  • Reply 4 of 23
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Beans and toast.

Awful lonesome... but then beans and toast are a recipe for " divine wind...
  • Reply 5 of 23
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Beans and toast.

And Guinness. That adds an order of magnitude to the divine winds.
  • Reply 6 of 23
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I don't know with whom but it would me some combination of eggs over easy and soft boiled eggs. Get some toast in there. Lately I've been eating pealed (as in pealed down to the fleshy fruit) grapefruit with yogurt. It's one of the best thing's I've eaten for breakfast.

Maybe I'd eat that with Powel, McCain or Giuliani and beg one of them to run as the Republican candidate this election?
  • Reply 7 of 23
    Quote:

And Guinness. That adds an order of magnitude to the divine winds.

I hope they have a homeland security team working your beat..lol
  • Reply 8 of 23
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    My breakfast would be on the deck of a beach house, on a bluff overlooking the ocean on the Oregon coast.

The breakfast would be a garden omelet, made with cheese, fresh mushrooms and other veggies; hash browns, crispy bacon, and coffee.

My breakfast partner would be my friend from the north of England, who shall remain nameless. heh.

If *he* couldn't be there, I would settle for Brad Pitt ( ), the way he looked in the first part of Legends of the Fall, with his streaked-blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail.
  • Reply 9 of 23
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    I would take all of you AI AO'rs to Breakfast and it would be my treat! Everyone can get what they want and we could even argue about what we each order and (hopefully) laugh over it all

After breakfast we can get back to our business of giving each other grief

Fellows
  • Reply 10 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

I would take all of you AI AO'rs to Breakfast and it would be my treat! Everyone can get what they want and we could even argue about what we each order and (hopefully) laugh over it all

After breakfast we can get back to our business of giving each other grief

Fellows

If you pay the airfare, I'll be over in a flash...hehe
  • Reply 11 of 23
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    In my own home, with the love of my life. (Note: I don't have either of those things, but I got time, I'm only 18)

Don't really care what's for breakfast, cause dessert from the night before can't be topped

And knowing that I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, but spend it with the girl of my dreams.

Here's hoping that it comes true someday.
  • Reply 12 of 23
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Leftover pizza with Adolf Hitler.

Or Kate Beckinsale. Either will do.
  • Reply 13 of 23
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Leftover pizza with Adolf Hitler.

Not trying to attack your choice...but, why? I guess I can see it, but if I ever saw Hitler...I would probably just kick him in the face. That douche bag doesn't deserve to eat crap, let alone leftover pizza.

Although, it would be really interesting to talk to him I guess...now you got me thinking...
  • Reply 14 of 23
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    I'd like a get-together with various philosophers and scientists from various time periods. Benjamin Franklin, Ptolemy, Johannes Kepler, Aristotle, Albert Einstein, Nietzsche, and a few others, as well as a couple of people I really respect (two teachers from my high school come to mind as ones who would be perfect for such a meeting). It sounds like that holodeck program from Star Trek where Data and other crew members played cards with various such personalities.

Of course I'd also say that what DMBand described would be great too. Just me, in his home, with the love of his life . Better start running when I hear the knock at the door!
  • Reply 15 of 23
    ganondorfganondorf Posts: 573member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Not trying to attack your choice...but, why? I guess I can see it, but if I ever saw Hitler...I would probably just kick him in the face. That douche bag doesn't deserve to eat crap, let alone leftover pizza.

Although, it would be really interesting to talk to him I guess...now you got me thinking...

Well, I guess that's your opinion. I personally admire Hitler.
  • Reply 16 of 23
    Quote:

Is there any other way to admire someone other than personally...

hehe
  • Reply 17 of 23
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Hey, Arnold admires Hitler too, just remember that. He was an excellent motivational speaker and all that.

As for my favorite breakfast, I like to delve into a big plate of Eggs Benedict (extra carbs with those English muffins, please... Atkins can kiss my ass), or a nice Denver omelette with some fresh hash browns and greasy bacon. Mmmm.
  • Reply 18 of 23
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

What about him do you admire?

He was the worst WWII leader pulling what would be called an LBJ by directing the movement of his soldiers stupidly. He was a great orator, I guess, if you can get past the playing on the German's fears...
  • Reply 19 of 23
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    My house in California, in the summer time.

with, whoever

Drinks

Small cup coffee, from the french press

Small glass Orange Juice, freshly squeezed

food minor

Bowl of Cereal, grape nuts probably

bowl of fruit, peaches, mango, cantaloup..etc.

A couple sausage links, a couple strips of bacon

A couple Croissants, served with jam and/or butter

food major

2-4 Homemade waffles, served with 100% maple syrup

1 Eggs Benedict

1-3 Homemade pancakes, served with chocolate shavings and feta cheese

That's about it.

It may seem like a lot, but I have actually eaten breakfasts this big before, I am a strong believer in breakfast as the most important meal of the day, I think that a nice big, balanced, and nutritious breakfast is essential in boosting your mood and your energy. I love breakfast, I don't mind missing lunch if I have a great breakfast.
  • Reply 20 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

What about him do you admire?

He was the worst WWII leader pulling what would be called an LBJ by directing the movement of his soldiers stupidly. He was a great orator, I guess, if you can get past the playing on the German's fears...

I'd rather not talk about it, as I do not want to incite a flame war. I realize it is a sensitive subject, and my views would inevitably be controversial. (Besides, this is a cozy thread without a discussion about Hitler. If you want to start a Hitler thread, I will be more than happy to participate.)