iTunes Exclusive (Oh My God Say It Ain't So!)

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No







Man i hope apple an't proud of this! And someone shoot me if he is a guest at the next keynote with steve jobs



Frank_t
«13

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 43
    /\ldie/\ldie Posts: 70member
    lol. I saw the idols audition of that guy.

    pretty friggin funny. Anyone who buys this stuff is outa his mind though.

    You gotta have some nuts and bolts loose in your head to buy 'music' from this guy.
  • Reply 2 of 43
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    People are morons and they actually waste their dollar on that...oh well. More money for everyones favorite fruit company





    But for the record...that dude should be shot. I have more talent in my left nut than that guy does in his entire body.
  • Reply 3 of 43
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Ahh capitalism in America, nothing is sweeter then earning your buck off of people laughing at a retard.
  • Reply 4 of 43
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    I feel so sorry for the engeneers that worked that day, isnt makeing an employee cut a song like that a crime against humanity, or at least crual and unusual punishment.
  • Reply 5 of 43
    There's nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of worse songs on iTMS. It's all a matter of taste.



    The kid's funny. Give him a little credit for actually wooing thousands of not millions around the globe.



  • Reply 6 of 43
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    i'd rather listen to him than any of clay aiken's crap.
  • Reply 7 of 43
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,268member
    Agreed Brad. iTMS should be about people who want to sell music. If William Hung has a product that people will buy he needs an opportunity to sell his wares.



    I don't mind this at all.
  • Reply 8 of 43
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    America deserves this. We have brought it upon ourselves. I think it's funny that he's actually on iTMS, but it's also kinda scary that he's actually on iTMS.
  • Reply 9 of 43
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    You people DO realize that he's simply this month's Budweiser frogs, Clara Peller, animated dancing baby, "Baby on Board" sign, etc.



    In a couple of months he'll be long forgotten and some of you will cringe that you gave him a moment's thought.







    He's just as lame as other mainstream pop acts, except the one thing he's got going for him - bless his heart - is that he knows he sucks. Britney and the rest have no clue (or, at least, letting on that they do).



    It's not that funny, and tires after about 20 seconds. This is the kind of lame idiocy that "wacky morning zoo" radio shows all over America play, ad nauseum, and sit and fake laugh over, between giving away Ted Nugent/Molly Hatchet concert tickets.



    "Hey, this is Scott Rocket and The Bammer, rockin' your morning drive on ROX 104.5...we've got this HILARIOUS CD of this poor guy from 'American Idol' who can't sing...hahahahahahahaha...listen...hahahaha...and now for some traffic, right after J. Geils! Hahahaha...".







    Deliver me, please.
  • Reply 10 of 43
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by pscates

    You people DO realize that he's simply this month's Budweiser frogs, Clara Peller, animated dancing baby, "Baby on Board" sign, etc.



    In a couple of months he'll be long forgotten and some of you will cringe that you gave him a moment's thought.







    He's just as lame as other mainstream pop acts, except the one thing he's got going for him - bless his heart - is that he knows he sucks. Britney and the rest have no clue (or, at least, letting on that they do).



    It's not that funny, and tires after about 20 seconds. This is the kind of lame idiocy that "wacky morning zoo" radio shows all over America play, ad nauseum, and sit and fake laugh over, between giving away Ted Nugent/Molly Hatchet concert tickets.



    "Hey, this is Scott Rocket and The Bammer, rockin' your morning drive on ROX 104.5...we've got this HILARIOUS CD of this poor guy from 'American Idol' who can't sing...hahahahahahahaha...listen...hahahaha...and now for some traffic, right after J. Geils! Hahahaha...".







    Deliver me, please.






    So True, yet I am getting one of his songs (only because it is free from Pepsi) I do think it is funny, hence the purchase
  • Reply 11 of 43
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Are we talking "bad" is in the season's first two episodes or bad as in the season's last two episodes?
  • Reply 12 of 43
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by DMBand0026

    People are morons and they actually waste their dollar on that...oh well. More money for everyones favorite fruit company





    But for the record...that dude should be shot. I have more talent in my left nut than that guy does in his entire body.




    Well, I'd bet my right nut that you don't have a big enough left nut to actually go up in front of that many people to show us just what that left nut contains.







    Let him enjoy his 15 minutes and cash a few cheques. I say good for him.
  • Reply 13 of 43
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by DMBand0026

    People are morons and they actually waste their dollar on that...oh well. More money for everyones favorite fruit company





    But for the record...that dude should be shot. I have more talent in my left nut than that guy does in his entire body.




    This coming from someone who proclaims his love for the most derivative band in history in his username



    He sucks but he's having fun. Give him a break. Sure, he's delusional, but that never stopped anyone before....
  • Reply 14 of 43
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    In fact, going along with what murbot said, I've noticed more appreciation for people who get up on stage and let it all hang out, even if they aren't all that good. I think that's as it should be. If you're a performer, there should be a performance. If you're scared and holding back you're not performing well, and people notice.



    Give the guy credit for stepping into the spotlight and for being able to laugh at himself. Neither of those is at all easy to do.
  • Reply 15 of 43
    frank_tfrank_t Posts: 428member
    May i ask why this has to be a "iTunes Exclusive"
  • Reply 16 of 43
    Quote:

    Originally posted by frank_t

    May i ask why this has to be a "iTunes Exclusive"



    iTunes Exclusive == only available in the iTunes Music Store.
  • Reply 17 of 43
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by frank_t

    May i ask why this has to be a "iTunes Exclusive"



    so someone will actually buy it...
  • Reply 18 of 43
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    From what I hear, he's not delusional. His caricature is mostly an act and he's laughing all the way to the bank.



    Hey, whatever works. I have no problems with this at all.
  • Reply 19 of 43
    frank_tfrank_t Posts: 428member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Brad

    iTunes Exclusive == only available in the iTunes Music Store.



    Thanks brad but i wasn't asking what is a iTunes Exclusive...i asked WHY does it have to be a iTunes Exclusive!
  • Reply 20 of 43
    So my question to you all is:



    Would you mock/laugh/look down on him as much as you do if he were white caucasian?
Sign In or Register to comment.