Post your iMix here!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 35
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cam'ron

Does somebody want to post my mix? I can't get an account seeing as I live in Canada and I want to see how much people like it. Thanks.

you have to have all the songs in your library to publish a list, and that would require us either buying all your songs or you sending us them illegally--neither of which are great options. go ahead and post the list though... maybe someone will have all the songs. i sure dont mind publishing it if i have the music.
  • Reply 23 of 35
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    Darn, I guess that would make sense though. I'll post it just in case I luck out (not likely).

Cam'Rons Punk Mix

Nofx- Freedom Like a Shopping Cart

Nofx- Lori Meyers

Bad Religion- Inomplete

Bad Religion- I Want to Conquer the World

Thursday- Signals Over the Air

The Used- Buried Myself Alive

The Used- Blue and Yellow

The Darkness- Growing on Me

Thrice- Cold Cash and Cold Hearts

Thrice- Artist In The Ambulance

MxPx- Play It Loud

MxPx- Cristalena

Distillers- Beat Your Heart Out

AFI- Silver and Cold

AFI- Days of the Phoenix

Cheers!
  • Reply 24 of 35
    oldmacfanoldmacfan Posts: 501member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

you have to have all the songs in your library to publish a list, and that would require us either buying all your songs or you sending us them illegally--neither of which are great options. go ahead and post the list though... maybe someone will have all the songs. i sure dont mind publishing it if i have the music.

Actually, I dragged and dropped a song from the store into my playlist and republished it. Send me the song titles and I will see what I can do. Also I need a title and liner notes for your list.
  • Reply 25 of 35
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

You don't have to have the song to publish a list. You can drag the 30s preview to any playlist and publish it. You do need an account to publish an iMix though.
  • Reply 26 of 35
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Make My Day

Various songs that have made me happy before. That's my first list and is so short because my music is on backup and iPod at the moment. Plus most of my metal/punk isn't even on iTunes.

I wish there were placeholders for things not yet available on iTunes with a "Request" icon, so if there are enough requests they will try to get it.
  • Reply 27 of 35
    That would be cool.
  • Reply 28 of 35
    So is the consensus that the iMix page is going to rotate every day with 100 mixes?
  • Reply 29 of 35
    cam'roncam'ron Posts: 503member
    if i know someone who lives in the us, could i just use their address and be able to download songs to my computer?
  • Reply 30 of 35
    resres Posts: 711member
    I only have one mix, and it is not quite the right season (but it was very popular during the last Winter Solstice). Here is My X-Mas Mix
  • Reply 31 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Res

I only have one mix, and it is not quite the right season (but it was very popular during the last Winter Solstice). Here is My X-Mas Mix

yes, very out of season, but nice mix
  • Reply 32 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cam'ron

if i know someone who lives in the us, could i just use their address and be able to download songs to my computer?

I believe your ISP has to be in the USA. I haven't heard of a way to get around that yet.
  • Reply 33 of 35
    rara Posts: 623member
  • Reply 34 of 35
    Here's another one I did. Everyday I post a song of the day in my away message, and these are the tracks from April.

April '04

The whole list of my Song of the Day's is in the links bar of my blog, which you can get to in my sig.
  • Reply 35 of 35
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    Check the sig...