How many times do you sh** a day?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
We were having a discussion at lunch today, and it seems girls go considerably less then guys. Maybe 2-4 times a week. Guys MINIMUM of once a day. Me and some other guys go about 4 times a day.

So, how about you?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 43
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Once a month.
  • Reply 2 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Once a month.

That would explain a few things.

For me... Once a day, part of the three S's after I wakeup.
  • Reply 3 of 43
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    every other day. Unless there is something good to ea/party!
  • Reply 4 of 43
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

That would explain a few things.

For me... Once a day, part of the three S's after I wakeup.

Stretching

Shitting

Sodomizing

not necessarily in that order
  • Reply 5 of 43
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    usually, have those first two cups of coffee and it's time to hit the can.

i try to make sure to only shit at work. (except weekends) that way i'm getting paid to take a shit. there's just something very satisfying in knowing that someone just paid you $15 to crap.

weekends throw the routine out of whack. drink enough and your shits take on a life of their own. they own you.

pretty much once a day though.
  • Reply 6 of 43
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

Me and some other guys go about 4 times a day.

Make sure you add this thread to today's total. I think it counts, based on the topic and the smell.
  • Reply 7 of 43
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Man, I take a dump like twice a week max. Usually I do it about one a week so maybe I have a big colon or something.
  • Reply 8 of 43
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Usually once a day, sometimes twice.

Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Make sure you add this thread to today's total. I think it counts, based on the topic and the smell.

You are a party pooper
  • Reply 9 of 43
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Every morning. Shit/Shower/Shave. But with my abnormal retail schedule things can get a little irregular...

• Reply 10 of 43
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Man, I take a dump like twice a week max. Usually I do it about one a week so maybe I have a big colon or something.

No, your shit is just getting ultra compact. Eat more fiber and the frequency will increase to roughly once a day. There is some correlation with low frequency of shitting with colon cancer...

I was once like you, but then i realized my abdoman appeared distended because it was...
  • Reply 11 of 43
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    I don't go at school ever. Go when I get home. Maybe after my afternoon nap or before dinner. Then randomly 2 or 3 times that night.
  • Reply 12 of 43
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

every other day. Unless there is something good to ea/party!

seriouly? that's not good unless yer female. noit sure why i even looked that this thread...
  • Reply 13 of 43
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    close to 3 times a week... plus or minus depending on my diet...
  • Reply 14 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Stretching

Shitting

Sodomizing

not necessarily in that order

Shit

Shower

Shave

Sodomy is the forth "s" that I don't freely admit to.
  • Reply 15 of 43
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Between 2 and 4 times a day.

I imagine the reason why a lot of girls don't do it quite as often is because a lot of girls these days are borderline anorexic. I know that when I don't eat so much, it goes down to about once a day. . . during periods of great stress, I tend to forget to eat.
  • Reply 16 of 43
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Probably about 3x per day, along with a few other assorted doozies. Bad habit, but at least I don't smoke.

• Reply 17 of 43
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    3-4 times a week.
  • Reply 18 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

i try to make sure to only shit at work. (except weekends) that way i'm getting paid to take a shit. there's just something very satisfying in knowing that someone just paid you $15 to crap.

I'm with you on that one. I used to hold it in in the morning till I got to work. I guess that was my little way of sticking it to the man. Besides my office had the best damned TP in the world, it was like silk. I used to sneak rolls out of the supply closet for weekend use not just because I'm cheap but for the superior quality.
  • Reply 19 of 43
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I actually have been taking these poop supplements I bought a couple weeks ago called Ultimate Cleanse. I now shit 3-4 times a day. Before then it was once a day and occassionally zero that day.
  • Reply 20 of 43
    This is a fowl thread. Why the hell am I responding to it?

Anyway, every day. Cup of coffee and a cigarette and I'm charging the bathroom. If I exercise I'll usually have to go again.

Girls that don't crap on a regular basis develop something, and I believe this is the medical term, called a 'scunt'. It's that front bum girls get between their navel and naughty bits. A friend of mine had a wicked scunt so I asked if she'd been pooping much lately. She said no. So I told her to get pooping and LO! scunt be gone.

I believe I've managed to make this thread worse. Hooray.