See the new iPod ad here!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Quote:

just noticed they got rid of post counts?

Now WHY would they do that?!!?

It's good, that's why. Now forum whores can't make fun of me for having so few posts.. :P

This ad is very cool no matter what, it's entertaining, and that's the main hook..

Jimzip
  • Reply 22 of 24
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Alas, a few whiney n00bs pushed the mods too far and our post counts are now hidden. Now we'll see more junior members snapping back at the senior class (like Pscates) without knowing that they're the old guard. Whatever. You kids are going to have to start whining about something else now!

The ad is fun though!

Some of us are unfortunately style-challenged, especially when it comes to looking like a greasy, unwashed rock star. Every time I try to go a day without a shower I lose my cool and run back for that glorious water spray.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    futuremacfuturemac Posts: 242member
    im in the "old guard" too lol, having enjoyed what? 7 years? here at appleinsider, and im glad this site is still going strong. i just looked at the new ipod commercial again and must say i like it alot.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I haven't seen it on regular TV yet. Odd.

Regarding the "upstart" and "old guard" thing, yes...there's a prick over in FH in need of a good slap (ohh, that sounded kinda weird).

\

Giving me grief and sass for no good reason, other than I called him on his crap.

Noobs. Gotta love 'em...