Kerry Clark 04 ?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    I'll ring in with Edwards.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Well, I had no idea this was actually being considered (I had just pondered the possibiity and thought McCain would be a great choice), but apparently there's more to this idea:

Quote:

From the NYT

Despite weeks of steadfast rejections from Senator John McCain, some prominent Democrats are angling for him to run for vice president alongside Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts, creating a bipartisan ticket that they say would instantly transform the presidential race.

• Reply 23 of 27
    existenceexistence Posts: 991member
    MCCain is a moron and any liberals who support him are too. He is against liberals on a multitude of issues from Affirmative Action, to gun control, to the environment, to the Iraq war, to universal healthcare and college for every person.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    formerlurkerformerlurker Posts: 2,686member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

MCCain is a moron and any liberals who support him are too. He is against liberals on a multitude of issues from Affirmative Action, to gun control, to the environment, to the Iraq war, to universal healthcare and college for every person.

Well then, it's a good thing that not all Democrats are liberals. Or morons, for that matter.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

Good thing I'm a conservative who just happens to hate the neo-con agenda then I guess. I voted for McCain in the 2000 primary, and I'd vote for a Kerry/McCain ticket. I don't think it will happen but if it did Bush would probably be done for no ifs ands or buts.

PS A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. If you want another 4 years of Bush/Cheney then vote for Nader. If you want to turn this country around and get the USofA to a point in time where third parties are viable then vote for Kerry/???. Just my opinion. Vote Kerry to end the reign of the unAmerican Neo-Con movement.

PPS "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."--Abraham Lincoln. When will the Neo-Cons realize that build a market society without a labor force to support it is as wise as building a house by statring with the roof and working toward the foundation.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Clark is a fake. Clark ridiculed Kerry for only being a Lieutenant in Vietnam. He immediately jumped on the Iraqi prisoner issue, but it makes you wonder about Clark's own history in the Balkans.

John Edwards would be a much better choice as a running mate for Kerry. He offers votes from a far wider and less overlapped demographic.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    For me, three choices for VP, in no order of preference:

Clark, Dean, or Hillary Clinton. (I expect Edwards to be the final pick).