ESPN is a fraud...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

jeez what's with the freakin' attitude? it's irrelevant why karl left, he left.

what are you his agent? cool your jets sparky!

What part of "Malone declined his $1.65 million option with the Lakers, but this was simply a business decision. His agent, Dwight Manley, said if Malone plays for anyone next season, it will be the Lakers" did you not understand?

One more time just for you:

He has not "left". He opted out to get a larger contract if he's able to play next year...FOR the Lakers.

By the way, did you need to send me a PM calling me names? I think it's you who needs to cool off. I think a timeout is in order here.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    dwight manley just likes to see his name in print, and his why does rasheed get a ring when karl doesn't have one is getting tiring.

manley was still riding rodman's corpse around until just recently, he'll probably do the same to poor OLD karl.

karl will not be back with the lakers. kupchak's job will depend on him coming up with new ideas. malone's presence on the lakers just prohibited them from developing their young talent.

besides even if he wasn't injured they still couldn't beat the pistons. his inability to deal with his injury cost them in the championship series.

that's what p/m-ing is for. expressing my intense displeasure for someone talking down to me. but you just don't get it sparky.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar but you just don't get it sparky.

Yeah, I don't get it. Guess the timeout didn't work.

Quote:

Malone declined his $1.65 million option with the Lakers, but this was simply a business decision. His agent, Dwight Manley, said if Malone plays for anyone next season, it will be the Lakers.

I'll post this one more time in case you can get someone to read it and explain it to you. Good luck.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    i get it.....all i'm saying is the lakers don't want him. they aren't doing this season over again.

all i was originally saying was that he had declared free agency, because eugene had asked what about karl and payton. and karl's free agency announcement got lost in the shuffle.

all i'll add is karl was all altruistic last year when joining the lakers saying it wasn't about the money, it was about the ring.

now his agent, the aforementioned dwight manley (who never met a microphone he didn't like) is trying to say he's worth more than the lakers are going to pay him, but he will only play for the lakers next year if he plays.

something doesn't wash.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    Going back to the original topic, as a die hard Lakers fan, gotta admit the brown-nosing was sickening after a while. As was was the dissing of the Pistons.

ESPN is so "corporatized" now, that it's almost completely unwatchable for me.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Don't you guys have those sport radio shows that tell you to turn down the TV and turn up the radio? I think you'd like it better that way.

Especially if you're listening to a hockey game.

• Reply 27 of 27
    cubs23cubs23 Posts: 324member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

...as for bryant, He will be the MVP on the Colorado dept of correction championchip team.

LOL, that is all I have to say... Other than the Bulls 72-10 record, that was the best team ever. That team would beat the Lakers even worse than Detroit did.