Gmail accounts for all!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 35
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Eh....does anyone honestly need 1 GB of email storage? I got 100 MB on Yahoo, so thats good enough for me.
  • Reply 22 of 35
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Thanks Scott

I´ll drop all my mail down its throat and if anything gets lost I´ll look there.
  • Reply 23 of 35
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Thanks Scott

I´ll drop all my mail down its throat and if anything gets lost I´ll look there.

Glad I could help. If I get any more I'll let ya'll know.
  • Reply 24 of 35
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    I'm extremely interested.

[email protected]
  • Reply 25 of 35
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Just so you guys don't waste your time, I'm not going to harvest this forum for people who want an account. Don't bother leaving your email address if you're hoping I'll give you an account.

Should I get some more invites, I'll post here and let you all know what to do if you want one.

Cheers

Scott
  • Reply 26 of 35
    jante99jante99 Posts: 539member
    I got a gmail address: [email protected] .

It works great and I enjoy having only 15 mb of space instead of 1000 mb. This way I know I am not wasting precious hard drive space. The frequent downtime allows me to focus on the finer things in life besides checking e-mail every five minutes. And finally I take pleasure in knowing how exclusive my gmail account is -- I pay $100 a year for it.
  • Reply 27 of 35
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    For any French people reading the above post, that was "sarcasm".

ouch.
  • Reply 28 of 35
    123123 Posts: 278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ThunderPoit

woot! mee so happy! 1gb of email space! now if only i could access it w/ mail.app!

I've written a POP3 Gmail server you can run locally. PM me if you want it.
  • Reply 29 of 35
    xterra48xterra48 Posts: 169member
    plezzzz i need gmail like i can taste it, like a french kiss from steve jobs, woops freuidian homosexual tendencies. ANYWAY I WANT GMAIL BAD [email protected]
  • Reply 30 of 35
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    ...I didn't get one yet! I posted toward the very top of the thread. I mean I know I'm the most hated member but...

Dan Sweigart

ast3r3x (you know) myrealbox.com

dsweigart (at) gmail or whatever it is.
  • Reply 31 of 35
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    I would very much appreciate anyone who happens to have a free invite to spare on me.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks fellow AI'ers
  • Reply 32 of 35
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I got a Gmail account, I invited ONE PERSON, and then I didn't have any invites left! And my invites haven't been replenished!

Has google stopped giving invites due to people pretending that the Beta is mainstream? (BTW, you're supposed to be giving google feedback)
  • Reply 33 of 35
    jiminy c.jiminy c. Posts: 101member
    If anyone happen to have a spare invite to GMail, please send one to Jiminy C. at [email protected]. Thanks
  • Reply 34 of 35
    I'll let someone check out my new software site that hasn't gone public yet (and probably never will) if they give me an invite.

[email protected]
  • Reply 35 of 35
    I'm interested in GMail account too, if someone have invitation left, pls consider me.

[email protected]

thx