Logic 7 pics

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    jdradenjdraden Posts: 89member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

very nearly pressed the order button (dual 1.8) at Apple!, but I really need to know if Cubase SX2 runs reliably on a mac.

I use Cubase SX 2 on a 1.2GHz G4. It runs really well and I haven't had any stability problems.

You can get a lot of info from the Cubase Forums.. have you tried those?

Link to Cubase Forums
  • Reply 22 of 24
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JDraden

I use Cubase SX 2 on a 1.2GHz G4. It runs really well and I haven't had any stability problems.

You can get a lot of info from the Cubase Forums.. have you tried those?

Link to Cubase Forums

Thats what worries me!
  • Reply 23 of 24
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Thanks for posting these, Murch. Per our conversation in the other thread, it looks like this might be a healthy update. Just as long as people get their Waveburner and Apple GUI.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,438member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

Thanks for posting these, Murch. Per our conversation in the other thread, it looks like this might be a healthy update. Just as long as people get their Waveburner and Apple GUI.

Yeah things are looking good. I can already tell that Logic is going to have much nicer integration with FCP and its interface is going to be cleaner. I'd "really" love to see Waveburner in there or at least a seperate product. No offense to Bias Inc but some people just aren't feeling Peak as an audio waveform editor.