Kerry, Edwards and the Clintons.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Common Man

Look for Jeb Bush to make his move in 2008.

Into a trailer park just outside Orlando?
  • Reply 22 of 34
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Short of cheating, I don't really see how Bush could win a second term.

He really didn't beat Al Bore, when the electorate had no idea of his incompetances, but now the truth is out, all things being equal, Kerry should romp home. The only people who would vote for Bush now are the fundies, retards, and stubbornly foolish.

• Reply 23 of 34
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

I stand by my post. There is no way Ms Clinton would invlove herself in a the Democratic ticket in 2004 which is sure to be blown away by President Bush. The situation in 2008 will depend on how Iraq and the economy go during the second Bush term. If it goes as sell as many of us think, then the Democrats will still be in tuff shape in 2008. Look for Jeb Bush to make his move in 2008.

Who's us?
  • Reply 24 of 34
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

. .....If it goes as sell as many of us think.....

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? The sell worked for a while, but now America wants it money back.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    if by some crazy chance president bush is re-elected, i think 2008 will be the year of dick cheney! (or as jon stewart calls him "the murderous cyborg")

i've heard he's having all his original parts replaced with ceramic joints and artificial organs so he'll be able to "finish the job".

MURDEROUS CYBORG IN 2008! bumperstickers will be issued.
  • Reply 26 of 34
    kirklandkirkland Posts: 594member
    Bush is in a phenomenally bad position for an incumbent. By all rights, he should have broken away from Kerry in the polls a long ways back, but instead he's losing ground. The NBC News snap poll two days ago put Kerry-Edwards at 49, Bush-Cheney at 44 and Nader-Camejo at 4. Those are strikingly bad numbers for a sitting president four months out from the election.

The Electoral Math, at present, favors Kerry as well. If he gets a big convention boost, as challengers typically do, he should be moving into September comfortably ahead of Bush. I can't see Kerry making the same mistakes as Gore in the debates -- Kerry is comfortable with himself, and knows who he is.

Bush may still win, but it's not particularly likely at this point.
  • Reply 27 of 34
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

There is no way Ms Clinton would invlove herself in a the Democratic ticket in 2004 which is sure to be blown away by President Bush

It's Senator Clinton.
  • Reply 28 of 34
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

It's Senator Clinton.

Actually, it's She-Devil Antichrist Clinton
  • Reply 29 of 34
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Actually, it's She-Devil Antichrist Clinton

Actually it's Hitlery for "us" .
  • Reply 30 of 34
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gilsch

Actually it's Hitlery for "us" .

Whatever happened to that thread about whether the right is more hateful than the left? "Hitlery." Good lord.
  • Reply 31 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Um Midwinter. I think Gilsch is on your side and is only joking
  • Reply 32 of 34
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Does flame bait get threads locked?

Yes, it does.

(Everyone, please see my note in the sticky at the top of this forum.)