Kerry-Edwards on 60 Minutes

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,018member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Northgate

Imagine how SDW would react if the left started taking shots at Laura? Really, think about it. The lashings from the right for even thinking about being critical of Laura would be relentless.

These people know no bounds.

The hypocrisy astounds.

Hmm..no real criticism of Laura Bush. Perhaps because Laura Bush is not a heartless, lying calculating bitch like, say, Hillary Clinton? Perhaps because Laura Bush is not billionare "I'm cheeky, sexy, whatever" party switching bimbo?

Concering my reaction, it would depend on the criticism. The problem is that few people can find something to attack. You start. I'm listening.
  • Reply 22 of 29
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,018member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

Yay, SDW doesn't rebuke the brainwashed charge, and convieniently ignores point 3

You need to change your signature. I was being saracastic and you know it.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SDW2001

You need to change your signature. I was being saracastic and you know it.

you didn't say the magic words!

• Reply 24 of 29
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    SDW threads are the most unfocused, wide-ranging, garbled mess of topics thrown in ad-hoc by its own thread starter. I love it. But seriously, you can't chastise someone for being "off-topic" when *everything* is a topic. That much only makes sense...
  • Reply 25 of 29
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

You know, how about you make SOME attempt to stick to the topic? There aren't enough Bush threads out there?

You've brought up related things before.

And no there aren't enough Bush threads out there.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

I love it. I really do. In responding to the 15 people that are attacking me, I miss one of your "points", which has nothing to do with this thread. Of course, I "conveniently ignored" it. Because gee...it couldn't be that I didn't see it.

But more to your "point:"

One fault I've consistently pointed out is Bush's willingness to spend. This is why I disagree with things like the medicare bill. That being said, you act as if our national debt is the end of the world. I have news for you...it's not. As a percentage of GDP it is not unmanageable. Servicing it within the Federal Budget is not unmanageable either. Don't get me wrong..I'd like to see us balance the budget and pay back the debt through severe government cutbacks. But, it's not the "sky is falling" issue you make it out to be.

------------------------------------------------------------

" I love it. I really do. In responding to the 15 people that are attacking me, I miss one of your "points", which has nothing to do with this thread. Of course, I "conveniently ignored" it. Because gee...it couldn't be that I didn't see it. "

------------------------------------------------------------

You really should look at how the wind has changed. A couple of years ago you had 15 people who would agree with you. Bush has done alot of damage.....to himself.
  • Reply 27 of 29
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Quote:

Hmm..no real criticism of Laura Bush. Perhaps because Laura Bush is not a heartless, lying calculating bitch like, say, Hillary Clinton? Perhaps because Laura Bush is not billionare "I'm cheeky, sexy, whatever" party switching bimbo?

Whoa there tiger. Hilarious. Help is just a phone call away man.
  • Reply 28 of 29
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

I love it. I really do. In responding to the 15 people that are attacking me, I miss one of your "points", which has nothing to do with this thread. Of course, I "conveniently ignored" it. Because gee...it couldn't be that I didn't see it.

Funny that, when I press the QUOTE button, I get the whole of the post Im responding too right in the middle of my screen, in a pretty big box that would easily contain my entire post without scrolling.

YOU CONVIENIENTLY IGNORED IT. STFU AND STOP LYING, unless of course, you have your BUSH blinkers on so tight that you only ever see the square inch in front of your nose.... um, ah I fink I cracked it.

And the magic words are "I, SDW2001, suck BUSH's DICK, and it tastes sooooo good". Post that in 20pt Bold on its own and I will change my sig.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    OK, thread is closed for obvious reasons.