Will AppleInsider ever show the "iMac sketches?"

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    kcmackcmac Posts: 1,051member
    Sketches, smetches.

I want to see leaked photos. Tired.............of................sketches.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

Like I said before, I do not have the password for this account, so I can not post from Messiahtosh while on my PowerBook. The un-banned account is tied to my iMac, which I do not use very much.

Yet rather than find a "Forgot Password?" link or PM an admin/mod for quick response (Jambo did above)...

or (as many would do) just login as the member id/pw you could remember on both machines...

you switch poles/identities multiple times in multiple threads, usually within an hour of posting as your other self.

Attempting to add "impartial" endorsements by multiple identities solely to cheerlead a mutual admiration society of ~toshes isn't impressive, it's spam.

Reminds me of a politically incorrect (and psychologically inaccurate) shoe that may fit this case:

If a schizophrenic threatens to commit suicide, is it considered a hostage situation?

{/grumpy}
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jambo

AFAIK the sketch(es) are not of great quality and I suspect that is why the news team has decided against posting it/them.

So the quality is sufficient for a news story, but not sufficient for viewing by AI members? That's ridiculous.

Quote:

Originally posted by Jambo

I don't appreciate being called a liar. I wish I had never taken time out of my life to even respond to this thread. Any more crap and it'll be locked.

Wouldn't publishing the sketches be more constructive than juvenile threats?
  • Reply 24 of 25
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kcmac

Sketches, smetches.

I want to see leaked photos. Tired.............of................sketches.

I think this guy is onto something.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ensign Pulver

So the quality is sufficient for a news story, but not sufficient for viewing by AI members? That's ridiculous.

Wouldn't publishing the sketches be more constructive than juvenile threats?

Yeah, can't hurt to show them.

Well, at least we've got a crazy photo to talk about.