Here is another picture fromt he show floor. Have fun!

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 73
    Quote:

Originally posted by monkeyastronaut

NDA - No dessert anymore. You get grounded if you spill the beans about the new iMac.

if there werent apple nda's, there would be no such thing as an apple rumor site...

actually nda stands for no discounts anymore...do apple employees get good discounts, or does steve make them pay to own wut they created lol...
  • Reply 62 of 73
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    My God! Is the thing on the right side of the photo what I think it is?iCrack
  • Reply 63 of 73
    Some of these guys on the show floor should be carrying Sony 707's for two reasons:

One, longer zoom/relatively high res so you might actually be able to read tags.

Two, pull the IR filter that cuts down IR sensitivity and take photos of these black banners in the chance that you'll be able to get a vague idea of what's behind there.

As a side benefit of number 2 the camera will then be able to see through wet bathing suits.
  • Reply 64 of 73
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    ypu ever think the apple employees setting up just want to turn around to the guy with the camera and yell "it's an F**KIN' TABLET, OKAY!?!? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!? STOP SNAPPING THE DAMN PICTURES!!!!! I won't live until morning once Steve finds out, but oh boy, YOU found out what's under the drape 9.5 hours ahead of time!!!! meanwhile, I'LL BE DEAD, AND STEVE WILL FEAST ON MY BONES!!!!!!"
  • Reply 65 of 73
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

My God! Is the thing on the right side of the photo what I think it is?iCrack

It must be a new model because the guy on the left is glued to it....

I think they call it the iAss now.
  • Reply 66 of 73
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

It must be a new model because the guy on the left is glued to it....

I think they call it the iAss now.

Where is the guy on the left's hand? He's staring at the crack a bit too intensely for my comfort level...
  • Reply 67 of 73
    [/B][/QUOTE]

They look like coffin crates....vampires? Hmmm, have you ever noticed how young Steve looks after all these years. Have you ever seen him in the daytime...or Gates for that matter?!?
  • Reply 68 of 73
    jousterjouster Posts: 460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Heidi123

emac!! now that's boring...

any thoughts on the thickness of the ipod?

Yup. I think it just got refreshed 42 days ago. Why would it change so soon?
  • Reply 69 of 73
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dekker

They look like coffin crates....vampires? Hmmm, have you ever noticed how young Steve looks after all these years. Have you ever seen him in the daytime...or Gates for that matter?!?

To sit alongside your new iMac, the all new iCoffin! Firewire and AirTunes equipped for all you cutting edge vampires! New iVamp software brings vampirism to the common man. Expect ProVamp at MacWorld SF 2005 leveraging the new CoreVamp framework.

Awesome.
  • Reply 70 of 73
    Maybe Jobs is in one of those crates. He'll make his dramatic entrance on stage by popping out of the very same Coffin he used once before to bury OS9.
  • Reply 71 of 73
    Hmmm.. iVamp. Interesting.
  • Reply 72 of 73
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Where is the guy on the left's hand? He's staring at the crack a bit too intensely for my comfort level...

iJerk
  • Reply 73 of 73
    Quote:

Originally posted by OrbitPink

How true, one wonders how they do it.

i had a friend who worked on the apple ad campaign and he said on the press checks for their posters for new products, there are MANY armed guards around the building.