Coffee

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

Best game ever: NHL96 and/or 97 for Genesis. 96 fixed the super-easy-to-score problem, while 97 had the Avs. Avs rule.

You are now on my Fucking Brilliant Member list.

That IS the best game. EVER.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by crazychester

Who needs Monica Lewinsky's dress when you can have Splinemodel's shorts.

ha. i think i rather investigate first the legend of art.

and secondly, what teh fsck is wrong with you guys.. you are talking about clothing and not shaving etc... ... not what i want to think right now. as i've got my break of thinking about software or hardware, i am thinking ... well, sex, as always, coffee.. (nah, actually still the gunpowder tea), getting a protein shake so i'll be running more in the gym (ah, would like to have a soccer team here..) ... mmh, sex .. i mean coffee! arrghh.. i don't understand you guys..
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

i don't understand you guys..

Giagura, I hardly ever understand anything you say. But I dig ya anyway.

You're in my "She's so cool, she's unfathomable" box.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    oh yes yes. my coffee break is over so back to latex.

i do like the men's .. fashion but c'mon.. start a fashion thread. so that way i might understand to not click on it. oh, can;t wait to have more geek shirts shipped to me..
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

You are now on my Fucking Brilliant Member list.

That IS the best game. EVER.

I can't imagine that the FBML is only restricted to two members. Sounds like it's time for a crusade. I just had some coffee, so I'm game.

You get a bonus glimpse of one of our smart wristbands.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

I can't imagine that the FBML is only restricted to two members. Sounds like it's time for a crusade. I just had some coffee, so I'm game.

You get a bonus glimpse of one of our smart wristbands.

Dude... that one below the cup looks just like an elastic band... excellent disguise.

Splinemodel, there was a story on Daily Planet this week on "future home" use of RFID.

Thought you might be interested as somebody in the field.

Episode archive with the story "Future Home" and WMV video clip half way down.