Press event hints at Australia-based Apple announcements

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    Well.... I think its safe to say Australia will have to wait a little longer for a iTMS

Not happy Jobs!
  • Reply 22 of 28
    wjmoorewjmoore Posts: 210member
    Yes I think you're right there. It's strange that there has been no mention at all about what the press event today was about.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by WJMoore

Yes I think you're right there. It's strange that there has been no mention at all about what the press event today was about.

where the is all the people that went to it today? has no one that attended the fortitude to come and let us AppleInsiders know what is bloody going on?? or are they too devastated by the rubbish that was presented
  • Reply 24 of 28
    Please note, that I am finding the Music Store, "temporarily unavailable, please check back later" ,

Launching Australia?

Cheers, MM
  • Reply 25 of 28
    wjmoorewjmoore Posts: 210member
    Nope, there's still no AU store.
  • Reply 26 of 28
    oh well, Steve-o obviously doesnt want my mountains of coin (credt cards!) I have stashed away to unload on an Australian iTMS....

Seriously though... I understand it must be a massive legal exercise, but if Portugal can have one.... by Christ! I want one too!

Does anyone out there have an inkling of when this might happen... surely someone is in the loop out there......

• Reply 27 of 28
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    I just wanted to say that I am very very dissapointed in whoever has information or whoever went to this event. All this bullocks about "oh we are going" or "i'll post info here".

And what is the deal with AppleTalk.com.au? No real info, just more bullocks.

Whoever went, whoever has info, I would say that next time don't promise the world or talk it up here. I mean come on, it's Thursday evening and still no peep outta anyone. What happened to all you insider contacts?

Get stuffed mate.

*Note, this is not addressed to AppleInsider which has done a fabulous job with rumors and running this excellent website
  • Reply 28 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

I just wanted to say that I am very very dissapointed in whoever has information or whoever went to this event. All this bullocks about "oh we are going" or "i'll post info here".

And what is the deal with AppleTalk.com.au? No real info, just more bullocks.

Whoever went, whoever has info, I would say that next time don't promise the world or talk it up here. I mean come on, it's Thursday evening and still no peep outta anyone. What happened to all you insider contacts?

Get stuffed mate.

*Note, this is not addressed to AppleInsider which has done a fabulous job with rumors and running this excellent website

They just played the keynote and then the media and channel got to look at the new products.

That's all it was ever meant to be. Don't blame Apple or anyone else because the rumour mill hyped it to be more than that...

The rumour mill is it's own worst enemy.