Merrill Lynch: iPod shuffle demand to outstrip supply

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    coolfactorcoolfactor Posts: 2,243member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JiveTurkey

Me too. It's nice to see Apple responding to feedback for once.

Ha! The Mac community has the most responsive developers I've ever seen, and Apple is no exception. They have feedback forms built right into many of their applications (through a link) and forms for nearly every product line. They also run a world-class discussion forum, in my opinion.

I believe they do their absolute best, and must balance out the features/ease-of-use/long-term vision they have for the product in question.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by durandal

Well, I guess the "abscence of compelling new products" means PowerBook G5, faster PowerMacs etc... things we've all been awaiting for many months.

Greetings,

durandal

Naaah, he's just saying that stuff, so if Apple crashes, he can say "hey, told ya"
  • Reply 23 of 24
    I think for this article you really only needed to read the headline... Other inaccuracies inside are just supporting the blanket stupidity of the headline. The iPod products are style/fashion pieces to a great extent, and managing supply just below demand is a built in feature to the product to maintain desirability.

When I first saw the headline, I said "Duh, another retarded analysis by Merill Lynch." Those folks really just haven't got a whisper of a clue. They should quit their day job, and dig ditches or something that suits their intelligence and attention to detail a bit better.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by ChevalierMalFet

... Merill Lynch." Those folks really just haven't got a whisper of a clue. They should quit their day job, and dig ditches or something that suits their intelligence and attention to detail a bit better.

I would hate to trust in the worthiness of those ditches. A good route to fill your streets and yards with sewerage, I think.