Mac Mini out for Delivery!

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    Still nothing!!!!!!!!!

• Reply 42 of 47
    Quote:

Originally posted by Guartho

ne other issue I reliezed I had was the DVI to VGA Adapter doesn't really lock in. (You can't screw it in). So I had to make sure the cable was firmly connected to the mac mini or the monitor wasn't working, or not all the colors would show.

I just picked up my mini at CDW and my vga adapter screws right in. The screw thumbwheels are recessed in the housing.
  • Reply 43 of 47
    squashsquash Posts: 332member
    yeah i also had no issue locking/screwing mine to the lcd or mini. i think you either got a different adapter or didn't look closely
  • Reply 44 of 47
    My order still says On or Befor 2/15/05.

I placed my order on the 14th of Jan

512 MB DDR400 - 1 DIMM

80 GB ULTRA ATA DRIVE

Combo (CD-RW/DVD-ROM)

Bluetooth + Airport

Why is it taking soooo long?
  • Reply 45 of 47
    Quote:

Originally posted by Krob81

Why is it taking soooo long?

Because your unit is a custom order, or BTO. You added more RAM, Bluetooth and Airport. That's why it's taking longer.

If you had ordered a straight stock Mini it would probably ship within 24 hours. Hell, eCost is offering them right now, shipping today.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:

Originally posted by surbahns

Good eyes you have. It is a Axim X50v. Love it. Havn't tried using it with the mac yet. Apprently there are all kinda of 3rd part syncing apps for it. Or atleast thats what I'm being told on http://www.aximsite.com/boards/ .

I use pocket mac pro with my Hp 5555 and I sync via Blue Tooth with my new (and first mac) G5 iMac. Works great and it doesn't require a partnership so you don't have to delete a partnership if you sync with two other pc's. That is mind blowing and well loved by me.

Eric
  • Reply 47 of 47
    Well- it came- late this afternoon.

I was going to post a video of opening it, but there seems to be some major issues with iMovie HD with titles..anyone experience this?

I must say I'm impressed with this little machine. Now its just sitting there doing its job. Although I need to get all the stuff setup and installed for serving my web site. I wish I had more time with it today- ah well- maybe tomorrow.

Check out the pic on my moblog...

Taco's moblog...