Class action suit accuses Apple of unlawful practices, misappropriation of trade secrets

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 41
    st2015st2015 Posts: 1member
    Buyers Beware! Red Flag to Buy Apple Products!

Apple Retail Restore took my MacBook Pro (paid $5,000) for repair on 11/1/2014 and promised to turn around 3-5 days. Apple staff only gave a regular receipt with no "terms or conditions" on it. Five months passed today, Apple still keeps my laptop, but fabricated new "terms & conditions" and told BBB if I did not claim it within 30 days from today, Apple would discard my laptop, valued $5,000. Apple's staff named Eric from AppleCare harassed me and prohibited me from going to Apple store to inspect it before picking it up. Eric demanded to ship the original laptop without my inspection. I sent certified letters to Jim Cook who cared less and refused to respond. The Dept of Consumer Affairs (DCA) told me that Eric would replace a new laptop to me because Apple cannot fix the discontinued laptop. To this date, I have not received a replaced new laptop. Eric's flip-flap tactics forced me to file mall claims on Apple's bad faith and breached of contract. I never expect a world-wide known company would deceive, take advantage of, and cause so much emotional distress and damages for my loss of use. Apple refuses to do business in WRITING, which post suspicion, disputes, and unethical business practices with malicious intent to cover up its fraud, bad faith, malice, and oppressive operations. I will not own another Apple product again!