addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

My fridge 13th April 2005 UK.

j.

I would starve without Ryvita.
  • Reply 2 of 23
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,435member
    Hmmm what an interesting thread. I'd open my fridge but there's stuff growing in there :P
  • Reply 3 of 23
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

I would starve without Ryvita.

what is Ryvita?
  • Reply 4 of 23
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Is that Prune Juice? Nasty!

I'd snap a pic, but there is a cat sleeping on my lap at the moment...
  • Reply 5 of 23
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

what is Ryvita?

Crispy rye crackers, as can be partially seen in the upper left hand corner of the fridge.

Don't know how, but I got addicted to the little buggers and eat them with everything, or with most anything on them.
  • Reply 6 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Crispy rye crackers, as can be partially seen in the upper left hand corner of the fridge.

Don't know how, but I got addicted to the little buggers and eat them with everything, or with most anything on them.

cool. UK peoples, your not into Marmite or Bovril are you? that stuff is nasty. And so is Vegemite. (vegemite is like the aussie version of Marmite)
  • Reply 7 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

cool. UK peoples, your not into Marmite or Bovril are you? that stuff is nasty. And so is Vegemite. (vegemite is like the aussie version of Marmite)

Mmmm... Marmite .

It's one of those love/hate things, there's no middle ground - a fact they capitalise on in their ads. Personally, I love a cheese and marmite sandwich .
  • Reply 8 of 23
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Ebby

You are right it is prune juice.. luckily it is for my pregnant wife and not for me :-)

j.
  • Reply 9 of 23
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Ah, well, I guess that is acceptable than...

Anyways, you can spend hours staring at all this stuff:

Linky linky
  • Reply 10 of 23
    hehehe, someone shops at Costco a little too much

I would never want to get such a huge bottle of salad dressing... Would never finish it . And for some reason large bottles of salad dressing repulses me, just thinking of the amount of vinegarriness and tartness... *shudders*
  • Reply 11 of 23
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    This thread is extremely awesome. I'll post a pic when I get home. As a matter of fact, I may just use it as an excuse to cut out of work early.

• Reply 12 of 23
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Since the FBI may have a look on this thread, I will not show you a pic of my fridge ...
  • Reply 13 of 23
    Posting pics of your fridge on the web is kinda like exposing yourself to a crowded street. You really don't need to see it, but your gonna look ig you have the chance.

Clint
  • Reply 14 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dovetail

Posting pics of your fridge on the web is kinda like exposing yourself to a crowded street. You really don't need to see it, but your gonna look ig you have the chance.

Clint

ROFLMAO
  • Reply 15 of 23
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    oh hell.

Not like I have anything better to do at 2am anyway.

I guess the most French influence I have in there is the amount of cheese and booze. And yes, that Red Bull You can't get the stuff in France anymore. I smuggle the stuff from Belgium whenever I go there. Other than that... its a mess of different foods... even Maple Syrup! And yes, many Bothans died to bring me that A1 sauce.

• Reply 16 of 23
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    ZO

you keep your Heinz Kechup in the Fridge !!!!!!!

How the hell do you get it out the bottle when you need it

Thanks for sharing

j.
  • Reply 17 of 23
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    I put in the nuker of course

;P
  • Reply 18 of 23
    playmakerplaymaker Posts: 511member
    My fridge is always so empty there is just no point. I remember in college having one of those mini fridges that was used for nothing but Beer and stockpiling extra hot sauce from Taco Bell. Boy was I eating healthy back then.
  • Reply 19 of 23

No Marmite though \ .
  • Reply 20 of 23
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    too lazy to walk downstairs, take a pic, and upload ... besides i remember EXACTLY what i have in the fridge, foodwise. so;

- some halloumi (cyprus cheese)

- some cheddar

- tomatoes, ochras, celery, carrots

- 4 single packed chocolate puddings

- nearly empty pack of corn tortillas (can't get that stuff in europe - suxx)

and sometimes in fridge also various hot sauces (luisiana often).

everything else belongs to my german housemates.

and in freezer: espresso, and 3 kinds of ice cream.

organized? i plan on not going for grocery shopping before the end of may.

oh, yes: i don't have anything like any edible or non-edible fats, or milk in fridge. ever.