Hold Your A!@s Photoshop 7 is...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Ok, I got my hands on it too..

It's stable, quite fast and complete for a beta. I haven't seen that much bugs, except for some weird display glitches and wrong window resizing (window resizes behind panels/tools)

There are also some new usefull features, like the new standard sizes for documents, the file-browser (which sucks btw) and new layer-locking options.

<a href="http://www.a-graphics.nl/photoshop7.jpg"; target="_blank">Click for a screenshot (..me testing psd 7)</a>
  • Reply 22 of 23
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    [quote]Originally posted by /\\ldie:

<strong>Ok, I got my hands on it too..

It's stable, quite fast and complete for a beta. I haven't seen that much bugs, except for some weird display glitches and wrong window resizing (window resizes behind panels/tools)

There are also some new usefull features, like the new standard sizes for documents, the file-browser (which sucks btw) and new layer-locking options.

<a href="http://www.a-graphics.nl/photoshop7.jpg"; target="_blank">Click for a screenshot (..me testing psd 7)</a></strong><hr></blockquote>

Wrong. File browser rocks!! PS doen't make previews anymore so this is needed and I really love it. You can also trash files from the file browser.

It's slow.

What's new-

Heal Tool

Patch Tool

Spell Check

Find Replace

Text Tool Optons

Layer Blending modes

Icons

Brushes can now be resized

That's about it. No placing text on 3d object like thinksecret said. IScroll wheels don't work in it wether in 9 or X. It has a few bugs, doesn't remember my pallettes or locations.

Switching to and from PS is slow.

Image Ready is now Elpout 7.0 and has a few new things. Nothing amazing.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    This place is so cool, if this was even mentioned at ars this thing would be gone.

Oh ya, the topic... well...