New iPods announced

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    19841984 Posts: 955member
    iPod Inc.

Should Apple spin off their iPod division as they did with Filemaker Inc and albeit briefly, Newton Inc? Perhaps this would help to truely keep things separate and in perspective which might light a fire under the asses of those in charge of computer hardware. The Mac mini needs an update. The iBook desperately needs one. The iPod was the highlight at the 2005 National Educational Computing Conference last week. That just goes to show how messed up their priorities are. I'm a big fan of the iPod but come on.
  • Reply 22 of 25
    costiquecostique Posts: 1,084member
    I'm actually waiting for either an 8GB iPod mini or a 2GB Shuffle (provided it comes with a display). This is a really minor upgrade to phase out the iPod Photo, which, IMHO, used to confuse some people.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    ikaika Posts: 52member
    Would they continue to sell the black and white models for less money? That would be more exciting news for me.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Yeah and me too.

I want a nice cheap black and white iPod with...

A MICROPHONE!!! OR LINE IN!! AAAAAAH! Maybe by the time I'm in grad school I'll be able to record lectures with my iPod.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    costiquecostique Posts: 1,084member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

Maybe by the time I'm in grad school I'll be able to record lectures with my iPod.

You mean, by the time you lecture your own students? Probably. \