The Mighty Mouse Apple didn't ship

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by soosy

Huh? they are the same size:

http://railheaddesign.com/graphics/various/mm03.jpg

hmmm maybe not... but the one I used at the Apple Store felt skinnier than my regular Apple Mouse.
  • Reply 22 of 31
    soosysoosy Posts: 23member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kwsanders

Soosy,

What do you think about the new mouse? I am assuming (maybe inappropriately) fromt his picture that you have one now.

Nope, unfortunately don't have one yet.

I didn't mean to represent that picture as mine which is why I included the full url of that picture. I'm not the owner of that site... they have more pictures under Monday's news. I guess I should have said that originally.

http://www.railheaddesign.com
  • Reply 23 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by soosy

Nope, unfortunately don't have one yet.

I didn't mean to represent that picture as mine which is why I included the full url of that picture. I'm not the owner of that site... they have more pictures under Monday's news. I guess I should have said that originally.

http://www.railheaddesign.com

No problem at all. Thanks for the clarification. I was mainly wondering what you thought about it if you did have one. According to this picture, though, they definitely appear to be the same size.

I was hoping that my local CompUSA (Apple store within a store concept) would get some in so I could try it out before I buy one.
  • Reply 24 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by kwsanders

No problem at all. Thanks for the clarification. I was mainly wondering what you thought about it if you did have one. According to this picture, though, they definitely appear to be the same size.

I was hoping that my local CompUSA (Apple store within a store concept) would get some in so I could try it out before I buy one.

kwsanders-

I used the mighty mouse at my local Apple store and it was a joy to use... the only major downside to it was that it is a corded mouse. I'll probably wait till theres BT version or get some logictech wireless mouse instead. also the scrool ball does look a little odd in the middle of a huge flat surface. It may be harder for a long time mac user to make the switch to a 2 button mouse but sence Im a switcher, it was simple. Im still not sure personally if I should spend the $50 to get it or not.
  • Reply 25 of 31
    If the clear version is supposed to be the Bluetooth version, does that signal the possibility of the wired Mighty Mouse being included with all Macs in the future?
  • Reply 26 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by UnnDunn

If the clear version is supposed to be the Bluetooth version, does that signal the possibility of the wired Mighty Mouse being included with all Macs in the future?

I do not think we will see a clear version of this particular mouse.
  • Reply 27 of 31
    Quote:

Originally posted by UnnDunn

It's not supposed to be a BT version... people are just saying that it might be. there could be a BT version in the future... and the wired Mighty Mouse may ventually come with all Macs but not yet.
  • Reply 28 of 31
    pyrixpyrix Posts: 264member
    Just remeber this. It's a mouse.
  • Reply 29 of 31
    caiuscaius Posts: 2member
    I actually found the picture. See my post about it here - http://applemacfreak.com/209
  • Reply 30 of 31
    ajmasajmas Posts: 601member
    For those who have used it does the 'nipple' double as a third button, like the scroll wheels on some mice? Looking at the Apple web site I would say no, but I would like confirmation.
  • Reply 31 of 31
    Yes the nipple does indeed act as a third button,