My Future Car

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    I have seen one of these on the freeway. I pulled up next to it to listen to it and it sounded so quiet. I couldn't even tell it was running. On the video they make it sound like a supercharged motorcycle but I didn't think it sounded that way at all. The guy who was driving it was just taking it all in. His car was turning heads left and right. It was a sight to see!!
  • Reply 22 of 27
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    They have an unsupercharged model.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    1005 lbs. Crazy. Just crazy. A Golf comes in at 2934, an Insight at 1850 and a VW Beetle at 2989.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    One thing I saw was that the top speed is only 150 mph. Seems low for a 6 speed manual. Maybe you can get a different gear ratio to up the top speed.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by fng

One thing I saw was that the top speed is only 150 mph. Seems low for a 6 speed manual. Maybe you can get a different gear ratio to up the top speed.

It doesn't look terribly aerodynamic, and it's extremely light. Beyond that, there aren't a lot of opportunities in amateur racing that give the driver a chance to get very close to 150mph.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

It doesn't look terribly aerodynamic, and it's extremely light. Beyond that, there aren't a lot of opportunities in amateur racing that give the driver a chance to get very close to 150mph.

150? i could take my car 150. It would just take a really long time to get there and when it did, it would be close to red-ligning. Its the acceleration. I want to get to 150 fast!
  • Reply 27 of 27
    that was quite possibly the ost exhilarating video i have watched. that link at the bottom of the page suggests you can get it here.