Quote:

Originally posted by sternone

Yes! At least you are one smart alien, i will learn you following:

i say:

'dance monkey dance'

and you:

dance

You see, that's how it goes around here in my life

Your habits with your monkey nonwithstanding, I gather that you're trying to claim some kind of dominance in your particular domain--your high school's cafeteria, perhaps?
  • Reply 142 of 144
    Quote:

Originally posted by Duckspeak

Your habits with your monkey nonwithstanding, I gather that you're trying to claim some kind of dominance in your particular domain--your high school's cafeteria, perhaps?

Yes! It started there!
  • Reply 143 of 144
    Quote:

Originally posted by sternone

Yes! It started there!

How sad, then.
  • Reply 144 of 144
    phongphong Posts: 219member
    I haven't read this whole thread because I believe the answer is very simple.

Tell her that she doesn't need to copy them and you'd be happy to lend them to her any time she wants. She'll most likely be relieved and even take it as a compliment.

If she doesn't, and she thinks you're being difficult, kindly suggest that maybe she'd be happier if she bought her own copy for the convenience. Recommend the product to her. After all, you bought it and are happy with it, so why wouldn't she as well?

This is where SHE will feel like the one who is being difficult - and rightfully so. She will either say, "yeah, you're right," or "no, that's alright, sorry to bother you."

If she says anything else or persists, then she's not being very friendly or respectful to your property and is therefore not someone you want to lend anything to anyways.