Share your life: Personal Blogs

Comments

• Reply 21 of 50
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    How about a delightful pastry, like Honey Bun?
  • Reply 22 of 50
    How about a delightful pastry, like Honey Bun then?
  • Reply 23 of 50
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

How about a delightful pastry, like Honey Bun then?

I am perfectly fine with "Honey Bun," as I have no problems with being affectionately referred to as a foodstuff.
  • Reply 24 of 50
    I just started a blog a few weeks ago: http://davidchristsuperstar.wordpress.com/ although I used to have some silly lj thing. PM me for the password for some of the entries; a neccessary formality to prevent my parents from reading certain parts of it, as unfortunatly my parents are good internet sleuths.

Half of it is personal blah blah blah and the other half is political, religious, philosophical, technical, artistic etc.
  • Reply 25 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by david christ superstar

I just started a blog a few weeks ago: http://davidchristsuperstar.wordpress.com/ although I used to have some silly lj thing. PM me for the password for some of the entries; a neccessary formality to prevent my parents from reading certain parts of it, as unfortunatly my parents are good internet sleuths.

Half of it is personal blah blah blah and the other half is political, religious, philosophical, technical, artistic etc.

Who are you what do you think you are?
  • Reply 26 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

Who are you what do you think you are?

I'm a silly college student dual majoring in Fine Art Photography and computer engineering who loves to debate anything, particularly philosophy, religion and politics. I think I'm a silly college student dual majoring in....
  • Reply 27 of 50
    Foodstuff.. nice.

You Mac guys are so much fun.
  • Reply 28 of 50
    Foodstuff.. nice.

• Reply 29 of 50
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    I used to have a blog about anything and everything, although mostly music related. I decided it was a bit pointless, and despite some moanings from my friends and my girlfriend who was disappointed that I deleted loads of memories, I scrapped that.

Instead, photoblogging is much more fun, so I turned my old domain graemewarren.blogspot.com into a photoblog before abandoning it altogether for a photoblog at pixelmix.blogspot.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I like taking the odd photo with the compact digital camera, and I reckon I'll get a digital SLR in a year or two.

If you like it, bookmark it - it's updated daily.
  • Reply 30 of 50
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Foodstuff.. nice.

No problem chick, I was wondering - How long is the queue for your sister?
  • Reply 31 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by david christ superstar

I'm a silly college student dual majoring in Fine Art Photography and computer engineering who loves to debate anything, particularly philosophy, religion and politics. I think I'm a silly college student dual majoring in....

Jesus Christ

Superstar
  • Reply 32 of 50
    Eh, I'll bite. I've got a blog on Livejournal. com.

search pgh_mastamind. Most of it you would have to friend me to read, but there is some funny/stupid stuff if you don't.

It's mostly me bitching about life...work (or lack thereof), friends, music, GF, whatnot.
  • Reply 33 of 50
    Sorry, Marc; my sister's married.
  • Reply 34 of 50
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Sorry, Marc; my sister's married.

damn, have to settle for your mum then.
  • Reply 35 of 50
    http://nostyleart.com/talk

my personal blog. im a graphic designer, so thats the main theme pretty much. anyone using anything else from safari may not see a title bar image, i don't know why it does that, but i cant find the problem in the .css coding. wanna help me with that? read some of my stuff too, tell me what you think..
  • Reply 37 of 50
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

So the 'Nut's got a real name. Cool.
  • Reply 38 of 50
    Quote:

Originally posted by nostyleart

http://nostyleart.com/talk

my personal blog. im a graphic designer, so thats the main theme pretty much. anyone using anything else from safari may not see a title bar image, i don't know why it does that, but i cant find the problem in the .css coding. wanna help me with that? read some of my stuff too, tell me what you think..

Your girlfriend is gorgeous. Nice "marko" picture too.
  • Reply 39 of 50
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

So the 'Nut's got a real name. Cool.

Yeah....?
  • Reply 40 of 50
    Heh. Just nice seeing a real name after years of knowing you by the nickname. Never dawned on me to ask.