Apple offers developers Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard teaser

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iPeon

Aren't infinitum quotes with infinitum responses within the same post resulting in my having to scroll the page down to be able to read one entire post to then be followed by another post just as long... I'm sure this is against AI's terms of membership. It has to be. If it isn't we should vote for it right now. That's right, that's what we should do.

Oh ya, the secret thing. Apple is smart in doing so. The mob never got anything right. Trust me.

I TOTALLY agree.

I was going to post Kickaha about us figuring out a way to shorten our posts.

But, I couldn't figure out how that would be done without writing a whole lot of little ones instead.
  • Reply 42 of 44
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AppleInsider

Unlike previous years, where Apple listed detailed information for each WWDC conference session on its developer site, this year's online WWDC preview is so far less specific.

Instead of breaking down the more than 120 planned session with individual descriptions, Apple instead lists brief overviews of five core session categories, which include: Application Technologies, Development Tools, Graphics and Media, Information Technologies, and OS Foundations.

It's almost four months away - give them time to make the schedules.
  • Reply 43 of 44
    Quote:

Originally posted by melgross

I've been a member of the Mac community ever since I started buying them for my company in the late '80's.

Apple wasn't always like this. Since you are a newer member of the Mac community than I am, you don't remember.

Mel, I think I remember you posting awhile back about how you saw Jobs and Woz demo the Apple I at the homebrew computer club. In the post you said that Jobs talked really fast and kept pushing his hair out of his eyes.

Although it is technically not the Mac community, I think that has 99.9% of the people here beat.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacCentric

Mel, I think I remember you posting awhile back about how you saw Jobs and Woz demo the Apple I at the homebrew computer club. In the post you said that Jobs talked really fast and kept pushing his hair out of his eyes.

Although it is technically not the Mac community, I think that has 99.9% of the people here beat.

Yeah, well, that was a LONG time ago. When I was in advertising, I used to time my trips to the West Coast to be able to get to the meetings, though, sometimes they were haphazard.