BW looks inside Apple's partnership with Nike

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    meelashmeelash Posts: 1,045member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AppleInsider

Meanwhile, other challenges centered on the life of the sensor's non-replaceable battery, which Apple says will last close to 1,000 hours.

This can be recharged, right? ...right?

otherwise 1,000 hrs is going to go by really fast...
  • Reply 22 of 26
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:

Originally posted by wilco

What's wrong is that I'm sick of seeing your meaningless posts cluttering up every f*cking thread. Give it a rest. Nearly 800 posts in less than 3 months? Do you get paid by the post?

You're an idiot
  • Reply 23 of 26
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    I love that Apple is looking to expand its appeal among runners. I also agree that a heart rate integration module is a very desirable next step. Still, there is an area of sport activity that has heretofore been untouched: water sports. I know there are some water resistant cases out there for iPods, but where is my 100m enclosure? If Canon and Olympus can offer Scuba cases for their cameras, can't someone make a diving enclosure for an iPod?
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Slightly off track I know but I really do wonder if HP are thinking why did we jump off this jugganaut. Maybe wasn't as beneficial as they had in mind but sure seems better than having no impact whatsoever.

Lets hope this agreement is the start of a whole new level 2 of the iPod universe involving all sorts of partners and collaborations.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by meelash

This can be recharged, right? ...right?

otherwise 1,000 hrs is going to go by really fast...

That's actual running time, not just "sitting on the shelf" time.

For most people 1,000 hours of running time would outlast the shoe, so think of it as a "feature" of the shoe that adds a bit to the cost.

It would be nice if you could get replacement transmitters without having to also get another receiver.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    i'll say it again, this is a really cool product.

next up: Apple will let you purchase Pepsi cans and bottles from vending machines with your iPod pre-loaded with credit from an iTMS card. No need to carry change with you anymore.