Pic from vegas this past weekend

. . .

left to right: best friend, myself, girlfriend

Girlfriend? Vegas?

Geez, you're no fun.
  • Reply 42 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

I take all of your smiley-faced, full-body glam shots in front of epic scenery and say "to hell."

Download it while you can. . . I can't guarantee this baby will be up forever.

Funny, that's exactly what I pictured you as an engineer would look like...

P.S. How's the knee...?
  • Reply 43 of 57
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Who are you? Sound familiar with things for a guy with <70 posts.
  • Reply 44 of 57
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Wow, so many cute Mac Geeks, so little time.
  • Reply 45 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

Who are you? Sound familiar with things for a guy with <70 posts.

Greater than or less than? I thought the alligator mouth went the other way?

Don't worry about me. I've been here long enough to know who's who. I wasn't aware you had to have "<" than 70 posts to ask personal questions of forum members.

In that case, I apologize Splinemodel...
  • Reply 46 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel

I take all of your smiley-faced, full-body glam shots in front of epic scenery and say "to hell."

I call this one "Coming off of Vicodin."

(snip)

Two years ago I made a mess of my wrist. Some opportunistic photo-jockey made the best of it.

Download it while you can. . . I can't guarantee this baby will be up forever.

Vicodin is good, Oxycodone is better. Lucky for me, nobody with a camera was near when I had my wisdom teeth out.
  • Reply 47 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

Don't worry about me. I've been here long enough to know who's who. I wasn't aware you had to have "<" than 70 posts to ask personal questions of forum members.

In that case, I apologize Splinemodel...

Yeah, don't be a dick.

My point was that someone with so few posts is unlikely to know Splinemodel's backstory without having posted here in the past-- hence why I wondered who you are. In other words, what was your past identity on the forums. I'm guessing by that snippy response you'd like to keep your anonymity-- which is cool. Or I could be totally wrong and you're a lurker like I was all those years ago. Just curious I guess.
  • Reply 48 of 57
    I wasn't offended, but thanks for caring. After all, I am what I am, which is to say a giant dork.

The knee is doing OK, but not great. I still haven't seen a doctor, but that's just because I'm procrastinating. I'm pretty sure I know what is wrong, which is why I'm hesitant to move along further without having a good doctor in mind. I need to do some research.
  • Reply 49 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShawnJ

Yeah, don't be a dick.

My point was that someone with so few posts is unlikely to know Splinemodel's backstory without having posted here in the past-- hence why I wondered who you are. In other words, what was your past identity on the forums. I'm guessing by that snippy response you'd like to keep your anonymity-- which is cool. Or I could be totally wrong and you're a lurker like I was all those years ago. Just curious I guess.

I apologize Shawn. I guess I was a little snappy. The truth is I knew nothing about this place until July, since I really never even touched a computer that much other than for business or schoolwork. But in July, I received a desk job here at the state. Now I have nothing to do but search the internet. You'd be amazed how many threads you can read working 40 hours a week here.

Anyways, sorry for beind snide. It might have been the jack and coke getting a little defensive...
  • Reply 50 of 57
    Quote:

I apologize Shawn. I guess I was a little snappy. The truth is I knew nothing about this place until July, since I really never even touched a computer that much other than for business or schoolwork. But in July, I received a desk job here at the state. Now I have nothing to do but search the internet. You'd be amazed how many threads you can read working 40 hours a week here.

Anyways, sorry for beind snide. It might have been the jack and coke getting a little defensive...

Haha aw same here except for a headache from this week's craziness.
  • Reply 51 of 57
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Just working out at the gym...

• Reply 52 of 57
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Looks like a little bit of punching the bag has done you well, grove. That's one hell of chin on that boy.
  • Reply 53 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groverat

In 1982.
  • Reply 54 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar

In 1982.

Naw that's just retro stylin. Grove's bringin it back.
  • Reply 55 of 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groverat

Interesting...
  • Reply 56 of 57
    I've been holdin out...but i guess I should actually have my picture too if I'm gonna post in this thread.

FYI...that damn purse is more than most iMacs...
  • Reply 57 of 57
    Quote:

I've been holdin out...but i guess I should actually have my picture too if I'm gonna post in this thread.

(snip)

FYI...that damn purse is more than most iMacs...

I'm going to be honest, that purse doesn't match your outfit that well. You should have bought a Mac.