Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RobM

Lights dim - Phil shooshes the crowd.

Pin drop silence - a phone rings.

Projector display fires up.

It's da Woz (sitting alone in a bookshop), in front of a new 23".

"Sorry, man. I had no right to assume you'd endorse my book."

Steve, "That's ok Woz - hey how you keeping .... how's the book going ? "

Old friends, new beginnings, from Apple computer.

the phone Steve uses to call Woz is iPhone rite?
  • Reply 22 of 29
    pmjoepmjoe Posts: 565member
    I think it'd only be interesting if it has both VESA mount and either a DVI or HDMI input for an external source (PIP support would be a nice bonus on top of that). Plug in your cable/satellite box and you're all set.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    Finger Crossed that you'll be able to watch and record television on the iMac. Think about it, it could can on the wall and look very stylish and watch your fav movies and recorded TV shows. Then theres no stopping how large they can go. 30in, 42in, 50in, 100in. The iMac could replace your televison. But I doubt it
  • Reply 24 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ninja_Monkey

Finger Crossed that you'll be able to watch and record television on the iMac. Think about it, it could can on the wall and look very stylish and watch your fav movies and recorded TV shows. Then theres no stopping how large they can go. 30in, 42in, 50in, 100in. The iMac could replace your televison. But I doubt it

Go away, Rolo!
  • Reply 25 of 29
    VESA Mount Adapter Kit for 24-inch iMac

Use this kit to attach your 24-inch iMac to a wall mount, articulating arm, or other VESA-compliant mounting solution.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 26 of 29
    lol I guess we got that sorted out!
  • Reply 28 of 29
    Yeah, but you said it was gonna be a 23", so... you stink.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    Finally, watch VESA Arms, wall mounts etc go up in price also - now I just got to figure out which one will match the 24" inch iMac - I think i'll do this first.

Which arm is the best for the 24" iMac, a lot of the VESA equipment supports the average 15-17' monitors, but the odd side of 24" will have to probably make me buy one that will support a larger monitor unless VESA standards cover the 24" one specifically!

Watch as all these tech websites, the more apple related ones do nice big articles comparing iMac 24" mounting solutions!