in Mac Software edited January 2014
iWeb 1.1.2

iPhoto 6.0.5

Pages 2.02

Keynote 3.02

iMovie HD 6.0.3

iDVD 6.0.3

GarageBand 3.0.4

All seem to be "...capatibillity for accessing Aperture 1.5 content..." related.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    AppleInsiderAppleInsider Posts: 63,192administrator
    Apple Computer on Thursday evening released software updates for each of its iLife '06 and iWork '06 applications to improve compatibility with the new version of its Aperture post-production photography application.

iMovie HD 6.0.3

This update (71MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in iMovie HD. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues.

iWeb 1.1.2

This update (23MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in iWeb.

iPhoto 6.0.5

This update (80MB) to iPhoto contains new calendar, greeting card, and postcard themes for use with Apple print services, including a variety of holiday card designs. It also addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in iPhoto.

iDVD 6.0.3

This update (7.2MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in iDVD.

GarageBand 3.0.4

This update (30MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in GarageBand.

Keynote 3.0.2

This update (2.7MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Keynote.

Pages 2.0.2

This update (2.8MB) addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Pages.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Um, yeah, but I was first.

First post! 8)
  • Reply 3 of 6
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Maybe Pages will quit bothering me to update it. It was always up to date but still asked me if I wanted to update it. It was annoying.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Download sizes listed appear to be for Intel Macs - my iMovie HD 6.03 update clocks in at 7 MB, for example.

Any ideas as to the size discrepancy?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by siegling

Download sizes listed appear to be for Intel Macs - my iMovie HD 6.03 update clocks in at 7 MB, for example.

Any ideas as to the size discrepancy?

I'm on an intel MBP, but mine clocks in at 7.0MB too. I think that size posted was simply a mistake. It'd be really weird though to have two different sizes, since it's exactly the same piece of software...we're downloading a universal update.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dac0nvu

Um, yeah, but I was first.

First post! 8)

dude, dream on