Swedish girls vs British girls =)

Comments

• Reply 61 of 84
    You're right.

Registering on here solely to defend your English womenfolk in 7 month old thread reveals maturity and sophistication.
  • Reply 62 of 84
    The birds in West London aren't English!

Article: Brazil vs. Turkey
  • Reply 63 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

The birds in West London aren't English!

Article: Brazil vs. Turkey

The women at that pub in Newcastle aren't English either, and neither are the girls shown in that nightclub in Sweden of Swedish origin. Immigration doesn't just effect West London.
  • Reply 64 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

You're right.

Registering on here solely to defend your English womenfolk in 7 month old thread reveals maturity and sophistication.

The irony of attacking someone for checking a "7 month old thread" apparently soared way above your head. It wasn't 7 months old for me of course - it was the first time I viewed it. I didn't actually post to defend English "womenfolk" at any rate, although that's kind of a cute turn of phrase (were you an extra in the movie "Deliverance"?).

I was merely pointing out the absurdity of comparing those who frequent an underclass establishment in a poverty stricken neighbourhood with those who frequent one of the hippest clubs in Sweden of course. If you have a problem with that then it simply reveals your own issues regarding women - which would also explain why your social life appears to be based on this forum. I know, I know - "outsiders" scare you. But don't worry too much about me spoiling your life though, I'm just passing through.
  • Reply 65 of 84
    Women in poverty stricken neighborhoods thank you. They were having such a horrible reputation before you pointed out the absurdity.

But you are right. My issues with women go far beyond the comparison of those who frequent underclass establishments in poverty stricken neighborhoods and those who frequent the hippest clubs in Sweden.

Welcome to AI, though.
  • Reply 66 of 84
    I'm for chilling out and taking this all for what it is: a thread full of scantily clad world cup fans and pub-goers. Of course groverat PM'ed me a "warning" about embedding that photo of the brazil supporter. I guess whatever does it for ya, grove...
  • Reply 67 of 84
    ijakijak Posts: 12member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

In London, there are enough foreigners to boost the average. I can only assume that mattyj lives in London, since as far as I know the North hasn't been a trendy spot since the Beatles.

Yeah, all we've had since then is The Cure, New Order/Joy Division, The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Oasis, and The Arctic Monkeys (ahem)... yeah, the north just blows.

Manchester's second to London in terms of gigs, especially in terms of lesser known US bands. The Shins aren't that big over here, hence they do like one night in London as part of their 'european' tour. In that sense, I envy Londoners. But I've always reckoned the music scene's just about as good, in terms of home-grown talent. Add to that more fresh air, everything being cheaper, and less overcrowding, I know where I'd rather be.
  • Reply 68 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IJaK View Post

Yeah, all we've had since then is The Cure, New Order/Joy Division, The Stone Roses, The Smiths, Oasis, and The Arctic Monkeys (ahem)... yeah, the north just blows.

This thread has nothing to do with the actual merits of any given place: just the density of pretty girls.
  • Reply 69 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

do i care?

I do. That's false advertising.
  • Reply 70 of 84
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattyj View Post

Very, actually. I haven't seen girls as ugly as that link ever, quite shocked.

In the 1970s, some of their cousins were in the state of Maine on the US east coast.

(shudder)

Wasted teenage years.....

V/R,

Aries 1B
  • Reply 71 of 84
    Can anyone say "inbreeding"?
  • Reply 72 of 84
    It's nice to see some middle eastern birds not in birkas. I've met a few American girls of middle eastern extraction, and most of them have been at least reasonably good looking. They have one thing going for them, especially: they are all very thin. Some of those Swedes are tanks.
  • Reply 73 of 84
    mydomydo Posts: 1,888member
    I dated a girl from Pakistan that was gorgeous. A little chunky but I don't mined. Too bad we both transfered to different schools\
  • Reply 74 of 84
    I a like some of you played rugby, but i was a forward D: haha, so i was in the scrum ( strongest and best in the scrum) and in the rucks. I never looked like those mo fo's though haha, i broke my nose once but it wasn't that bad. But yeah, sweeds are probably hotter than UK chicks, but it really depends on where you go in the UK, but sweeds are probably hotter no matter where you compare them to!

p.s. who the fuck brought the ugly gene into the UK hahahaaha.
  • Reply 75 of 84
    Ah, the famed male ability to talk out of his arse while his tongue is firmly in his cheek. No woman from the isles off the mainland of Europe can withstand it.

• Reply 76 of 84
    touche, enjoy your moral victory. whilst we enjoy our politically incorrect banter.

I must add that I doubt that any politicians grace this forum and as i cannot vouch for the other members of this forum i sill simply state that it is not a high priority to wish to be considered correct in some/most/all/any matters/topics/discussions by you, whoever you are. now back to the thread.

I propose a theory on this observation. as far as i am aware Sweden,Finland and Norway are the modern names for where the vikings of old once roamed from. this point leads to their well earned reputation for pillaging plundering and stealing beautiful women. add to that tid-bit the improbable chance that any army from asia reached this geographical area thus altering the genetic pool that was created by the raiding and the burning and the stealing of pretty women. This already happened once when Russia was invaded by the Tartars in the 16th? century and ruined russias reputation for blonde beauties, i am partial to darker hair anyway.

So in conclusion i will say the only single word that was really necesarry to post in the first place.

SWEDISH

If, there is a motivation to wield the gauntlet from your own conscience and brandish it in opposition to my personal opinion. I am sure you will find solace in the fact that i do not care about yours. enjoy.
  • Reply 77 of 84
    edit // thought this post was from someone else
  • Reply 78 of 84
    mattyjmattyj Posts: 898member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alex London View Post

Funny isn't the word. Drivel is more apt.

Abhor stereotypes Matty?

No, read my sig again, it means something quite different.
  • Reply 79 of 84
    Matty, you waited 14 months to post a comeback? Either you're a cold-blooded mafioso who believes in revenge being a dish served reaaaaaaaally cold or you're losing your Wildean snappiness. Anyway. Females are doubleplus good.

November 2006. man that's a lifetime away. I'm still married to my Welsh-derived wife, but now we have two adopted children. Not Swedish I'm afraid. the ugly bastards.
  • Reply 80 of 84
    mattyjmattyj Posts: 898member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alex London View Post

Matty, you waited 14 months to post a comeback? Either you're a cold-blooded mafioso who believes in revenge being a dish served reaaaaaaaally cold or you're losing your Wildean snappiness. Anyway. Females are doubleplus good.

November 2006. man that's a lifetime away. I'm still married to my Welsh-derived wife, but now we have two adopted children. Not Swedish I'm afraid. the ugly bastards.

It wasn't a comeback. Anyway I was only enlightened to this thread's resurrection because someone else posted in it. It was also a wee bit longer than 14 months. I reckon that's close to absolute zero.