Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

Never heard of that in Massachusetts.

Nor in Florida.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Well I sent my letter today. I still have no check, unless it's in my mailbox now. Bastards! I am going to keep sending them the invoice, one a month with a late fee until they pay it. I am going to the mat on this one. Power to the people!
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Contact you state's trade commissioner's office and file a formal complaint with them. I'm not sure what state you're in, but in many states, TCO is obligated to investigate the complaint and since they have the power to, essentially, kick the busniess out of the state, everybody takes them very seriously.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skatman

Contact you state's trade commissioner's office and file a formal complaint with them. I'm not sure what state you're in, but in many states, TCO is obligated to investigate the complaint and since they have the power to, essentially, kick the busniess out of the state, everybody takes them very seriously.

haha. I may do that.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    macrrmacrr Posts: 488member
    You can check out citibank- they have a program called citigold that is awesome. I parked my retirement accoutn there to satisfy their financial requirement, and it's been all good with customer service, paying almost no fees, etc.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Got the check Saturday...at last. We'll see if they do anything about my letter!