Wife in need

1246

Comments

  • Reply 61 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by @_@ Artman






    Heard these two are available. One on the left is fertile enough, the other I'm not so sure.



    Good luck!



    Looks like they came out of a Washington Mutual together... maybe they mistook it for a sperm bank.
  • Reply 62 of 105
    e1618978e1618978 Posts: 6,075member
    To get some reasonable discussion on this thread, can anybody draw a firm line between foreign wives and slavery? When does it cross the line?



    5 years ago I spent $50K adopting a Russian baby, is that the purchase of a person? Does that count as slavery?



    There were other people there in the US embassy going through the process to bring back their Russian wife (undoubtedly found on the internet). When does that cross the line into human trafficking? In one case that I am thinking of, the man was really disgusting and the beautiful wife obviously hated him, and he was very mean and rude to her. But I am sure that there are other unions where the couple loves each other, and economics don't impact the decision to marry.



    I don't think that this issue is entirely clear cut.
  • Reply 63 of 105
    Quote:

    5 years ago I spent $50K adopting a Russian baby, is that the purchase of a person? Does that count as slavery?



    I'd say it constitutes human trafficking, not slavery.
  • Reply 64 of 105
    A russian with a southern accent...you don't see that very often.
  • Reply 65 of 105
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    What is it about AI that gets us in the middle of this stuff?



    Before 9/11, we had the weird Arabic posting incident. Now we're apparently being used as some kind of research project, either by a college research team or some really messed up individuals.



    How does a Mac discussion board get mixed up in stuff like this?

    Is our traffic really large enough to warrant this kind of attention?
  • Reply 66 of 105
    We do get our share of weirdos.



    moe
  • Reply 67 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cake


    Stop messing with the formatting.

    People can easily read you comments if they choose to.



    Most of my posts aren't formatted. I usually only format short posts or small parts of posts. But ok, sure if it bothers you so much.
  • Reply 68 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by southside grabowski


    We do get our share of weirdos.



    moe



    heh.



    yes.
  • Reply 69 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by e1618978


    To get some reasonable discussion on this thread, can anybody draw a firm line between foreign wives and slavery? When does it cross the line?



    5 years ago I spent $50K adopting a Russian baby, is that the purchase of a person? Does that count as slavery?



    There were other people there in the US embassy going through the process to bring back their Russian wife (undoubtedly found on the internet). When does that cross the line into human trafficking? In one case that I am thinking of, the man was really disgusting and the beautiful wife obviously hated him, and he was very mean and rude to her. But I am sure that there are other unions where the couple loves each other, and economics don't impact the decision to marry.



    I don't think that this issue is entirely clear cut.



    But if you study social exchange theory, as I am studying at UBC, as you can see my IP address, every relationship is traficking. If economic security and social status is ever a category for a woman to consider you, you used it to pick them up. Try going up to a woman all dress poor, and say love me just as I am. See what happens. Tell them that you dont want to play manipulative social games and that you want her to do whatever you truly want to do up front and honest right from the start. See if she bites. I like to see this before you folks begin to criticize Yutaka. I am not saying he is right, but arent we all 99%of us guilty of the same in a different form? Only Buddhist monks are inoocent of this. I suggest you go to Dalai Lama and chant om mani padme hum for the rest of your life to be innocent.
  • Reply 70 of 105
    Soooo....playing manipulative social games is trafficking?
  • Reply 71 of 105
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 72 of 105
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by southside grabowski


    We do get our share of weirdos.



    moe



    Quel ironie!
  • Reply 73 of 105
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chucker


    Quel ironie!



    Our Moe, he is a sly one.
  • Reply 74 of 105
    Hi, am I addabox. Or am I? Wanna see me puppet a denial of this? It will be fun! I want you to believe me that I am not, but how many will believe me. Let's find out.
  • Reply 75 of 105
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka


    Hi, am I addabox. Or am I? Wanna see me puppet a denial of this? It will be fun! I want you to believe me that I am not, but how many will believe me. Let's find out.



    And I guess that makes me Yutaka. Odd, I would have thought that being a piss drinker would be more invigorating. Instead, I feel enormously tired.
  • Reply 76 of 105
    This whole mail order bride thing is interesting. To a good extent, the need for such woman has been fueled by the feminist movement in the west. Woman stopped knowing their place and that caused a lot of problems. Today’s western woman doesn’t want to cook, clean and most importantly stay in the home and raise the children. A lot of men still want a traditional woman happy to serve in her traditional role. Men have found such woman in Thailand, the Philippines, China and Korea. In recent years, there has been an increased availability of woman from Russia, Romania and Bulgaria. These women are in great demand because they are easier to assimilate into the community. Folks tend to stare at the others. There are still a lot of good woman out there. You just need to work a little harder and spend a little more to acquire one.



    Moe
  • Reply 77 of 105
    macrrmacrr Posts: 488member
    Piss is good for jellyfish stings.
  • Reply 78 of 105
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MacRR


    Piss is good for jellyfish stings.



    Brilliant! We've cross threaded the topics which means I can legitimately refer to piss in reply to

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Frank777


    How does a Mac discussion board get mixed up in stuff like this?

    Is our traffic really large enough to warrant this kind of attention?



    No it's not about traffic, Frank. This is about quality, not quantity.



    It's about thuh Freak entering the discussion with the illuminating statement

    and knowing it's all downhill from there. It's about knowing the whole thing's doomed from the very first post and that it's only a matter of time before adda mentions The Magic Cone.



    It's about great piss threads of yore, Frank. Legendary piss threads, whose light beamed across cyberspace, illuminating every corner of the internets with golden showers of hope, Frank, and drawing unto us the Piss Pilgims!
  • Reply 79 of 105
    Keep It Coming
  • Reply 80 of 105
Sign In or Register to comment.