More CNET anti-apple bias: iPhone Doomed article

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    vineavinea Posts: 5,585member
    I want the Apple version of the Samsung BlackJack.

Vinea
  • Reply 22 of 27
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gregmightdothat View Post

You're an Apple zealot.

Well I'm sorry you see it that way. Perhaps I was a bit of a smart ass in my replys but I still stand by my view that the success of the iPod is as much due to iTunes user friendly interface as the the small drives which allowed Apple to come out with innovative design. I say this as someone who has used BOTH. You just don't realize how much easier an iPod is to use until you try to sync a windows based MP3 player. My daughter has one and I got her a Nano this Christmas as her other player is just too damn annoying to fool with. I've seen Zune several times and frankly as a player I think it is better than the iPod. I've seen it's screen and it's just nicer. But would you want to fool with the software to make it work? The reports I've seen suggests it's a nightmare. No thanks, I'll wait for a true video iPod or even better move up to a nano (I've got aa shuffle).

My 2 cents.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Apple's phone will have to be pretty dang good to replace my 8703e Crackberry.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Most cellphones that I've used are horrible. The programming is so counterintuitive it is not even funny. This is where I think Apple could really make a difference. Blackberrys work well, but the form factors suck.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    He forgot to use the words "Beleaguered" or "Death knell." The state of Apple journalism has reached new depths.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trick fall View Post

Most cellphones that I've used are horrible. The programming is so counterintuitive it is not even funny. This is where I think Apple could really make a difference. Blackberrys work well, but the form factors suck.

I don't know, after using a couple of Nokia Series 40 (which I liked) and S60 phones, as well as the razr, going to the crackberry was way cool, altough I got the Pearl (8100) which is a departure for RIM from the typical BB formfactor I agree Apple could really make a difference.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    We've got a bunch of the 7100's at work and they are ok, but no full keyboard sucks.