"There is one more thing..."(TM)

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85
    josa92josa92 Posts: 193member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

And iTunes, and probably Quicktime and iPhoto. I only ever tried it in iTunes, but Frontrow runs off of those 4 programs.

Sebastian

and the remote also works in keynote when viewing slide shows.

maybe the remote will be more important than we thought...
  • Reply 82 of 85
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by josa92 View Post

and the remote also works in keynote when viewing slide shows.

maybe the remote will be more important than we thought...

Yeah, but that was a given. I'm kind of surprised that there isn't a Keynote option in Frontrow.

Sebastian
  • Reply 83 of 85
    oops duplicate
  • Reply 84 of 85
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amerist View Post

Keeping with the naming scheme of Apple's previous non-computer/non-ipod products I think the TV box currently planned will be called the Apple TV *something* or Apple *something* TV

Also I agree that this is not the time of year when apple usually announces new ipod products. Ipod enhancements will probably also be delayed since upgrading the line so soon after Christmas is probably not a smart move.

I can easily foresee a new product being announced that we haven't seen before. Something that none of the rumor sites have gotten whiff of, something just as closely secret as Intel-based OSX was.

I would say that since redmond is launching its Vista OS, Apple will probably announce a product that will steal away some of those would-be upgraders. Updates to Mac Pro line are anticipated and so is an update to the iMac family. Sticking a clovertown in a mac mini would have fans cheering as well.

What I'm thinking might be a possibility is an update to iTunes that allows you to rip DVDs into your iPod Video. Announcing a new widescreen iPod would put the icing on the cake.

Looks like I was right on the money with Apple TV.
  • Reply 85 of 85
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by amerist View Post

Looks like I was right on the money with Apple TV.

Surprisingly and Tragically. Personally I don't realy like the name "AppleTV" -_-

Sebastian