Ok People...RELAX

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
please people relax, we have 6 months until this phone is out, look at it its not finished you can tell the back of thephone is not finished it will change im sure, i strongly beleive steve jobs displayed this phone in time for fixes before launch date, i wouldnt be surprised if he surfed this channel in the next 4 months to get ideas from people like me and you to make this phone better

about 3g, please people enough about this, 3g is a bad idea right now our network in the US sucks with 3g it hardly covers more than 10% of land, so its pointless, and the battery usage is going to be like 30min-1hour of talk time..screw that

and for the osx, jobs clearly points out its a full osx and apps are allowed to be downloaded to the phone so stop reading those stupid news posts, like the guy that asked the security guard about it, you gotta be kidding me like that guy knows anything....im sure itll be able to have apps on it...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 23
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    it seems it is gonna be Permanent Insanity!!! for another 6 months
  • Reply 2 of 23
    I has been confirmed by none other than Phil Schiller that there won't be support for third-party apps. It sucks!
  • Reply 3 of 23
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

it seems it is gonna be Permanent Insanity!!! for another 6 months

Count with me now.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 months.
  • Reply 4 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ebaydan777 View Post

please people relax, we have 6 months until this phone is out, look at it its not finished you can tell the back of thephone is not finished it will change im sure, i strongly beleive steve jobs displayed this phone in time for fixes before launch date, i wouldnt be surprised if he surfed this channel in the next 4 months to get ideas from people like me and you to make this phone better

about 3g, please people enough about this, 3g is a bad idea right now our network in the US sucks with 3g it hardly covers more than 10% of land, so its pointless, and the battery usage is going to be like 30min-1hour of talk time..screw that

and for the osx, jobs clearly points out its a full osx and apps are allowed to be downloaded to the phone so stop reading those stupid news posts, like the guy that asked the security guard about it, you gotta be kidding me like that guy knows anything....im sure itll be able to have apps on it...

No offense, but are you retarded?
  • Reply 5 of 23
    which part are you talking about...5 months? no its 6 if you include january which i did, may is the 5th month not june...

or about 3g? i think 3G is a waiste of money for most americans and will most likely be mad when they get their phone and cannot use it, talk about a waiste of money for them....i fricken live in Los Angeles and the dont even have it here, only places i seen it was some east coast cities, sacramento and other larger cities but only about 5 more after looking at the cingular coverage

and the OS X...i do strongly beleive by launch date extra software will be allowed to be placed on the phone, and also beleive he will make the phone bluetooth to sync wirelessly, again i dont know if its true but im going to cross my fingers
  • Reply 6 of 23
    I think he was referring to your inability to form clean, distinct sentences.
  • Reply 7 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by britwithgoodteeth View Post

No offense, but are you retarded?

I really have no clue why you are calling him retarded, unless it has to do with his sentance structure. He makes good points.
  • Reply 8 of 23
    thanks..i dont see anything wrong with my sentence structures im just speaking slang..sorry its not all professional and crap i was typing that in a car with verizon card...so chill
  • Reply 10 of 23
    wtf kind of forum is this? full of english professors or something, sorry but i learned enough about that in my english 101 class i could give a f uc k about run-on sentences...read the information i placed before you thats more important
  • Reply 11 of 23
    Clearly, you didn't.

LOLspeak is unacceptable. You, quite literally, do come off as mildly retarded. No one will take you seriously, and you won't ever get a job unless you learn how to write properly.
  • Reply 12 of 23
    lundylundy Posts: 4,466member
    Quote:

thanks..i dont see anything wrong with my sentence structures im just speaking slang..sorry its not all professional and crap i was typing that in a car with verizon card...so chill

Your post is six sentences all run together. There is not a single period in the entire post.

It should be

"I don't see anything wrong with my sentence structures. I'm just speaking slang. Sorry it's not all professional and crap. I was typing that in a car with [a] Verizon card, so chill."

That is four sentences instead of one. That is what Greg means by a run-on sentence.
  • Reply 13 of 23
    ok stfu...this is an apple forum not a tutorial on english....who gives a shit once again pay attention to the information i have provided, btw im italian sorry if my english isnt perfect for all you english majors
  • Reply 14 of 23
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Not to gang up on you, but information provided imprecisely is information not really provided. The less clear you make your communication, the less understood you will be, and you'll end up arguing a lot more to get your point across with people who didn't translate it the way you wanted. In the end, people will simply choose not to read your posts, rather than try and decipher them. Your choice, of course, but this universal across all languages. Your English is fine, it's your punctuation that could use a refresher course.
  • Reply 15 of 23
    Quote:

ok stfu...this is an apple forum not a tutorial on english....who gives a shit once again pay attention to the information i have provided, btw im italian sorry if my english isnt perfect for all you english majors

Next time you tell a moderator to STFU, you'll be staring at a ban. Read the posting guidelines.
  • Reply 16 of 23
    if you were a true moderator you wouldnt be harrassing on someone this shouldnt be acceptable...this is exactly like prejudism. I am sorry i dont speak perfect english for you i am simply trying to make a point, i have read over it a couple times and it seems fine to me, sorry if it is not to you. But you should not disrespect me for how i do speak even if incorrect, i dont do it to you for any reason, and especially allow someone to call me a retard, i think that person should be facing the ban, i will go ahead and contact someone in the upper stairs of appleinsider about this, this truely is unacceptable
  • Reply 17 of 23
    4. Ad-hominem attacks of forum members will not be tolerated. We understand that things get heated, but it helps to maintain a modicum of respect for the membership. Attack ideas, not people. Be open-minded and try to help foster meaningful discussion. Yes, meaningful discussion is possible if everyone respects each other.

the way i speak is part of me and i cannot help that, attack the ideas i have provided for you not me by calling me a retard, and for the moderator, i am disgusted that you would come after me after the name calling i received, the STFU did not attain to you it attained to everyone that was making a mockery of the ideas that i stand by...
  • Reply 18 of 23
    Quote:

4. Ad-hominem attacks of forum members will not be tolerated. We understand that things get heated, but it helps to maintain a modicum of respect for the membership. Attack ideas, not people. Be open-minded and try to help foster meaningful discussion. Yes, meaningful discussion is possible if everyone respects each other.

the way i speak is part of me and i cannot help that, attack the ideas i have provided for you not me by calling me a retard, and for the moderator, i am disgusted that you would come after me after the name calling i received, the STFU did not attain to you it attained to everyone that was making a mockery of the ideas that i stand by...

I have given a warning to one of the members who attacked you. The Moderator whom you attacked had deleted some of those messages.
  • Reply 19 of 23
    thank you i appreciate that, and i did not attack any moderator, just because it was the post after yours didnt mean a thing, actually i did not even see your post i wrote a quick reply right off the bat from the retard statement..
  • Reply 20 of 23
    The next person who complains about grammar or spelling in this thread will see a 3 day ban.

The same applies to the next person who complains about people complaining.

I've deleted most of the crap and edited some posts.

I'd hope that everyone could discuss the ideas in the OP and not the writing style.

Thanks!