New mac / dual quad-core show in super bowl ad?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DHagan4755 View Post

Leopard will be cracked within the first two months of release. Jobs and every Apple Engineer knows this. If Apple would release a Superbowl ad, they will not waste its advertising money a high-end Mac Pro computer that is tailored to a professionals or an iPod (Apple will have all the free advertising they will want for the 6th generation iPod).

Your image is still applicable. Running Mac OS X on an Apple branded computer would be the best computing experience still. It may not happen, but I doubt you will see a Mac computer announcement at the Superbowl.

Just my two cents....

Dave
  • Reply 22 of 25
    areseearesee Posts: 776member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

... It may not happen, but I doubt you will see a Mac computer announcement at the Superbowl.

Now if the iPhone was announced there. -- Game, what game.--

• Reply 23 of 25
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    iPhone needs the one hour+ demo to make serious impact. iPod however does not. It's obviously well known. New iPod would be a much better superbowl add IMO.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Perhaps a commercial that discusses what "30 Years was just the beginning..." exactly means...
  • Reply 25 of 25
    30 inch iMac for the anneversary would be great. Or hell i could always use another iPod