Apple iApps you'd like to see?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    tkntkn Posts: 224member
    iSync doesn't check to see my listing for one of business associates is always up-to-date using a subscription model similar to iCal. That is what I want Address Book to do.

iWorks- improved AppleWorks with docucentric processing (the revenge of OpenDoc)

iCard- bring back HyperCard damn it!!!

iTalk- dictation software with advanced medical/legal dictionaries

iAnswer- Answering machine software which can work with iTalk above... Remember in Strange Days, the answering machine that wrote out messages, where is that?

iFax print driver/fax receiving software
  • Reply 22 of 29
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I have to say that the "answering machine" idea sounds (potentially) quite useful.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    geobegeobe Posts: 235member
    For all those who aren't opposed to running Classic, Apple Telecom is still available to you. It was an Apple Program that gave you full phone, answering machine and Fax fuctionality. This is an Apple application, along with Apple Video Player, that should be ported to OSX.

Go to the Apple, click on Support and then choose Downloads. Type in "Apple Telecom". It is an 8 part download.

[ 12-13-2002: Message edited by: geobe ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 29
    iFax would be nice.

iPhone would be even nicer.

iWipe-- just because it sounds like soemthing that would raise an eyebrow or two. no idea what it would be for...

iThink therefore iAm -- automated thinking to replace human brain function

-bundled with-

iPost -- automatically replies to message board threads so I can have more time to not think.
  • Reply 25 of 29
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by mac's girl:

<strong>

iPost -- automatically replies to message board threads so I can have more time to not think.</strong><hr></blockquote>

imagine how many post i'd have then
  • Reply 26 of 29
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

imagine how many post i'd have then </strong><hr></blockquote>

how is your post count so low now? did you flip the odometer already???
  • Reply 27 of 29
    Techtv mentioned that new iApps were to be the feature at Macworld San Fran...not they necessarily know anything we don't but...
  • Reply 28 of 29
    tkntkn Posts: 224member
    Actually it would be nice if it could then email your messages to your cell/PDA