Comments

• Reply 41 of 47
    i wonder if i can upgrade from PS 7.0..
  • Reply 42 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by burningwheel View Post

i wonder if i can upgrade from PS 7.0..

For a price, of course you can.

Unfortunately upgrade pricing didn't make it onto Amazon--at least not the last time I checked. All it listed were up-sell prices and those didn't make any sense to me. They seemed to offer the same package at the same price as if you bought the new product version.

Oh well. Tomorrow afternoon we will all know more.

\
  • Reply 43 of 47
    I agree with the people who think those packaging boxes are UGLY. WHATHEHECK.

edit:

Question, how long will it be before these are available at a student discount rate? Will that be immediate? Or is there a delay?
  • Reply 44 of 47
    donebyleedonebylee Posts: 521member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jeremiah2911 View Post

I agree with the people who think those packaging boxes are UGLY. WHATHEHECK.

edit:

Question, how long will it be before these are available at a student discount rate? Will that be immediate? Or is there a delay?

I have to agree with all the package comments. They aren't ugly exactly, I think gaudy is a better description. It is almost as if someone said: "Hey, let's use every color all at once, that'd be cool, yeah."

But it's the product I really care about in the end. So, if the new CS lives up to all the hype, then the gaudy package will be sitting on my shelf (OK, I might push it ot the back so I don't have to see it).

Also, I found this on Amazon, no pricing yet, but maybe later today--like at 4:00 p.m. US EDT.

\
  • Reply 45 of 47
    donebyleedonebylee Posts: 521member
    Adobe has full CS 3 info, including upgrade prices, on its website.

Design Premium is $440 upgrade!

Oh yeah, Virginia, there's is a CS 3 [in my immediate future].

No info on shipping dates that I found. Good overview on each package. And of course it is a flash-based interactive presentation.

Enjoy.
  • Reply 46 of 47
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by donebylee View Post

I have to agree with all the package comments. They aren't ugly exactly, I think gaudy is a better description. It is almost as if someone said: "Hey, let's use every color all at once, that'd be cool, yeah."

But it's the product I really care about in the end. So, if the new CS lives up to all the hype, then the gaudy package will be sitting on my shelf (OK, I might push it ot the back so I don't have to see it).

Rofl!!! Agreed.
  • Reply 47 of 47
    I have a bad feeling about what might happen to Director.. I could see adobe just leaving it at mx 2004