Buy at Apple Store, or MacMall?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 41
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,435moderator
    This is a really really late reply, but hope this helps someone who is looking into buying from mac mall.  I bought my macbook pro retina 13.3 inch from mac mall on Black Friday and got it for $1000.  Was super happy about the saving.  The laptop came, it was great.  Looked good worked good everything good.  Then I ordered a case for it, and .... the case didn't fit.  I thought it was the case, but it turns out my macbook pro is only 12 inches in length.   Like I feel so ripped off right now.  IDK if apple even  make a 12inch version.  SMH.......   now I gotta spend a lot more time and energy trying to return this and finding one to buy at a good deal.       Disappointed!!!  

The 13" is measured across the diagonal. Maybe you got a case designed for the 13" Air? Just get a soft sleeve off eBay e.g:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/R53-Incase-Neoprene-Slim-Soft-Sleeve-Pouch-Case-for-MacBook-Pro-Air-13-Black-/231409979670

or get a case from a local store like an Apple Store or other computer store.