Overlooked/forgotten WWDC new hardware announcement

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    I'm really hoping that they announce the new cinema displays at the conference. Everyone already knows there will be a lot of talk about the iphone and leopard....so that means there is something else instore to be revealed.

I currently have a Dell Inspiron 6000 with 2.0 ghz centrino and 2gb of ram. I'm wanting to upgrade to the new MBP but don't know if I should do it now or wait until Leopard's release. Do you think they'll do anything new to the hardware by then? The dell still runs real good and so it makes me cautious if I should make the jump while I still have a good running laptop. The only bad thing is that I have vertical lines running through the lcd which dell says can only be fixed by replacing it. I was thinking about getting a 23inch cinema display to combat that issue and later upgrading to a mbp. With talk of new monitors maybe coming out... I don't know if I should wait or get the monitor now.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my dilemma?
  • Reply 22 of 27
    idaveidave Posts: 1,283member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zomedesign View Post

Does anyone have any suggestions for my dilemma?

Wait until Monday.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    That was my plan --- Only problem is that I'm moving from Seattle to Spokane Tuesday and Spokane doesn't have an Apple store .
  • Reply 24 of 27
    royboyroyboy Posts: 458member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zomedesign View Post

That was my plan --- Only problem is that I'm moving from Seattle to Spokane Tuesday and Spokane doesn't have an Apple store .

Sure they do and you can get it built it to your specifications (within Apple's parameters).

Apple Store
  • Reply 25 of 27
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iDave View Post

Wait until Monday.

..LOL.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

And Krispie, when people in your country can pronounce 'sixth' correctly I learn your language.

I believe the correct way to say it would be: "I will (or I'll) learn your language". I know it can be surprising, but sometimes helping verbs actaully... idk... help?
  • Reply 27 of 27
    I work with an Englishman, and he pronounces.....saw...."sawr".......butter...."budd er" and mirror...."mere." I realize that, we, Americans speak with an accent, but it must be noted that some Englishmen cannot pronounce their own English......while pointing the finger at others.