iPhone doesn't have it list

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by a_greer View Post

WOW...I have dropped my razr down 2 flights of stairs onto concrete and it was just fine (other than the pre existing dust condition) at the bottom...anyone wanna try that with the iPhone?

Was your arm moving forward when you 'dropped' it? If so, that's happened to me a couple of times as well. No doubt it's durable.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Gantt charts if the iPhone can't do a really good Gantt chart its DEAD in my eyes.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    -df-df Posts: 136member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Not Unlike Myself View Post

• Alarm Clock

It looks like there is an alarm of some sort (alarm clock / stop watch / [egg] timer). I'm guessing it's part of the clock widget

http://video.on.nytimes.com/index.js...3940afb8a3f7c8

(it's at about 4:40)
  • Reply 24 of 28
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Copy and Paste What were they thinking leaving this out? Maybe the touch interface isn't as good as we think?

PDF Viewer This would rock...

Support Google Apps My company uses Google to manage one of our domains and we keep our company calendar on Google Apps. Would be nice...
  • Reply 25 of 28
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveGee View Post

Gantt charts if the iPhone can't do a really good Gantt chart its DEAD in my eyes.

You must be an auditor or an overbearing mid-manager.
  • Reply 26 of 28
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aplnub View Post

PDF Viewer This would rock...

it is there...just like WORD and EXCEL viewers
  • Reply 27 of 28
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by a_greer View Post

You must be an auditor or an overbearing mid-manager.

Or... just some sarcastic S.O.B. who's getting really sick of all the shit. People complaining about Exchange support when they don't even work for a company who uses Exchange... People complaining about 3G when 3G isn't even 'close' to becoming available in their area... blah blah blah... It's just getting old. \

Dave
  • Reply 28 of 28
    lfe2211lfe2211 Posts: 507member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveGee View Post

Or... just some sarcastic S.O.B. who's getting really sick of all the shit. People complaining about Exchange support when they don't even work for a company who uses Exchange... People complaining about 3G when 3G isn't even 'close' to becoming available in their area... blah blah blah... It's just getting old. \

Dave

Bingo Dave!