Safari interface issues

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    boemaneboemane Posts: 311member
    On the positive side of Safari, I just love the improved info in the status bar. Whenever a like is opened in a new window, the status bar lets you know by telling you: open "URL" in a new window ?

I just think thats a huge improvment over other browsers Ive used...

.:BoeManE:.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    One other thing...does anyone know if there's a way to eliminate the autofill in the address bar?
  • Reply 23 of 24
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    pain in the ass is the default selection for spelling is off.... i just thought i haven't had any mistakes!!

also, not enough customization in terms of modifier keys like in OW... i want command click to mean open new window behind the current one...

another thing from OW that I'd like is the ability to type: "google something" (no ") and it would search for it automatically... (of course customization as well... I have one for dictionary.com and "define something") this is more innovative then "snap back" imho

Edit: also contextual menus need more options...... I'd like to be able to "copy path of image to clipboard"

[ 01-28-2003: Message edited by: Paul ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 24
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    The status bar really is great. If you rollover a mailto: link, it says "Send email to ...." Nice little touches. And it's fast fast fast. I love it. Others have already hit on the interface niggles I've got with it.