Stolen iPhone

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    dudditsduddits Posts: 260member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by noriyori View Post

This is the exact reason why on all of my past ipods(4) I immediately stash the white iconic headphones and pick up some cheap black ones... no need to draw attention to the fact that you have $350+ sitting in your pocket.

with my iPhone it's a bit tougher to hide. I have painted the included headphones (due to the small headphone jack and the mic/answer/hold button) and when in public I usually try to conceal the phone in my hand as much as possible.

After reading this thread, I decided to encase my iPhone in a 1 foot cube of hydrogenated lemur fat to discourage would-be thieves. Sure, multitouch does not work quite as well, and I loose a bar of reception, but the lemur fat goes a long way to concealing the iPhone, and the rancid odor makes it less of a target. At least if it does get stolen, no one will blame me for being careless!
  • Reply 42 of 42
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duddits View Post

After reading this thread, I decided to encase my iPhone in a 1 foot cube of hydrogenated lemur fat to discourage would-be thieves. Sure, multitouch does not work quite as well, and I loose a bar of reception, but the lemur fat goes a long way to concealing the iPhone, and the rancid odor makes it less of a target. At least if it does get stolen, no one will blame me for being careless!

But when stolen you'll be out your lemur fat too! What will you snack on then? Oh the humanity!