Apple's first iPhone software update address security, bugs

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    No problems here with the update. It did seem to "pause" for a while in the middle (the progress bar did not advance in iTunes or the iPhone, but that only lasted for a couple of minutes. I am happy to get the update as I've had Safari crap out on me multiple times and yesterday the phone freaked out (the home screen refreshed continuously about once every second).
  • Reply 22 of 25
    filburtfilburt Posts: 398member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandau View Post

flawless install.

and 1.0.1 1C25 is so much snappier than 1.0 (had to say it!!)

In all seriousness, many are reporting the same thing but I think it's the requisite reboot that explains snappier performance.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    physguyphysguy Posts: 920member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by filburt View Post

In all seriousness, many are reporting the same thing but I think it's the requisite reboot that explains snappier performance.

Not in my case as I have rebooted several times, on general principle, during the 4 weeks I've had the phone. It is currently 'snappier' than at any time before the update. For example playing the 'Bejewled' game (which is local javascript once loaded) is visibly faster in updating the screen after a move.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    mojomojo Posts: 1member
    after running the update today, my exchange account is working perfectly with all the various subfolders showing up and syncing with iphoto finally works correctly for me. Before the update, I had problems with photos not deleting from the iphone after being imported to iphoto and thats been resolved as well
  • Reply 25 of 25
    cyko95cyko95 Posts: 391member
    This may be simply my mail server's problem, but has anyone else noticed emails taking a LOT longer to send out than before the update? No matter if i'm on wifi or edge it takes at least a couple minutes or so now. Before it was like 15 - 20 seconds.