the mac experience is more like the wack experience

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    When I got my Core Duo iMac from the refurb store it was partitioned and had two OSs installed, as well as as some development apps from the previous user. My refurb iMac G5 was just like the retail ones though. It's possible he bought a refurb and it slipped through the cracks without getting reformatted.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackmajik2021 View Post

actually I cant boot in windows because I never buy microsoft software and I cant figure out how to get cracked windows vista working with bootcamp (ive been looking for faqs) the game i was playing was warcraft 3...ive got a x1900gt with 4 gb ram. but yeah I couldnt force quit either. Its really strange...my browser...firefox.

Did you buy memory from Apple or did you get it from a 3rd party seller? If you bought 3rd party RAM then remove it and use what came with your Mac and see if you still have problems. You also write you have an X1900 GT, but Apple has the X1900 XT listed as an option. Both models exist so if you do have the GT model I doubt it will work in OS X, but it might work in Windows.

As far as trying to get a cracked Windows Vista installed, you are on your own.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

Personally,

I think his thread title alone should give him at least one more opportunity at credibility in these forums. It gave me a chuckle, I won't lie...

I can't help but picture this guy saying it either.

"Like when they come up on your private beach?"